I am a Senior Technical Support Representative with more than 8 years of systems and network experience. I have strong skills in LAN/WAN, Windows Server, Exchange/AD, Hardware, Virtualization, Web Server and applications support.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Technical Analysis
- Network Engineering
- Multi - Platform Networking
- Systems Integration
- Migrations / Upgrades
- IT Strategy Development
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, OS X, iOS, Android
Hardware: Desktops, Servers, Laptops, UPS, Switches, Routers, VSAT, HF &VHF, CCTV Surveillance
Software: MS Office Suite / 2007/2010/2013/2016 , 365, Exchange Server, SQL Server (Basic), Lotus note, Oracle Visualization, Hyper-V, VMware, Cisco IOS, VERITAS Backup, Symantec & McAfee Anti-Virus Corporate Editions, Sun, SAP, Pronto, ArcGIS Server, Micro mine, Mine Info
Networks/Protocols: TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, RIP, BGP4, EIGRP, OSPF, VoIP, IPSEC SNMP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSL, Multicast, MPLS, Ether-Channel DSCP/QoS.
Additional Skills: Accounting and Land Surveying
Sr. Service Desk Specialist
- Act as the Service Owner/Manager as defined by ITIL performing service management functions for delivery of Enterprise Service.
- Meet established Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operational Level Agreements (OLAs), or other governing documents for Services and Service Components.
- Provide Service Operations input to Service Level Management (SLM) to establish SLA/OLA thresholds, specifications, performance indicators and standards.
- Provide Service Operations input for use by Service Portfolio Management and Service Strategy/Design in establishing Service Levels and recommending process and technology changes.
- Support Event Management processes by identifying CIs and Services requiring monitoring.
- Support the Incident Management Process Owner and execute Incident Management process, activities, and associated policies and governance.
- Open, document, and close incidents using the provided ITSM tool suite (currently ManageEngine).
Confidential, Washington DC
- Consultant service- relocation of computers and accessories for the The Rock Creek Group Office
- Reinstalling and reconfigurations of computers and accessories
Information Communications Technology (ICT) Manager
- Server Maintenance: - Active Directory, Group Policy, Software Deployment, Migration
- LAN/WAN/VSAT Maintenance- Installing and configuring LAN/WAN system of the company
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs;
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus, print service, email
- Contribute to company policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning.
Chief Technology Officer
- Design and recommend the appropriate technology solutions to support the policies and directives issued by the Ministry
- Assesses new and emerging technologies to determine application to the Ministry programs and services
- Develop, recommend, influence and evaluate technology support infrastructure operation, custom applications and governing policies
- Cultivate and maintain knowledge regarding IT best practices and innovative solutions
- Identify and evaluate new technology developments and gauge applicability to business processes by providing the solution Architecture that satisfies business goals and objectives.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of IT best practices and innovative solutions within both government and the project.
- Oversee and coordinate with all IT Initiatives /Projects
Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager
- Database Server -SQL Server, Web Server-ISA/IIS, Storage Server- NAS/SAN
- Customized Reports through SQL query from the Database server
- Communication Maintenance: - PABX, Network Wireless Radio Equipment (Ubiquiti Networks), VPN connectivity to Remote Offices.
Information Technology (IT) Administrator
- Implementation of VoIP telephone Systems, drastically reduced telephone cost in the company
- Installations & Configuration of the LAN and WAN reduces outsourced costs.
- Deployment of IT policies and Procedures for proper and effective use of IT systems in the company