An Information Technology specialist with over 10 years of professional experience within the fulfillment of roles encompassing tier 2/3 technical support, systems administration, I.T. Coordination and management. My background presents a wealth of professional and academic experience in supporting a variety of roles in relation to network administration, technical service and support lifecycles, helpdesk informatics, information security policy and development.
- Confidential (Laptops/Desktops/Servers) Confidential Laptops
- Confidential Procurve Switches Confidential Video Conferencing & Motorola Q PDA Phones Teleconferencing Equipment
- Confidential PDA Phones Confidential PDA Phones
- Mitel IP phones Overland Storage Devices
- Android Smartphone’s Microsoft Surface Pro 2
- Android Tablets HP (Laptops/Desktops) iOS Devices Google/GSuite Applications Microsoft Office Suites (2003 - 2013) Citrix Mgmt Console v.10
- Microsoft Windows (2000-Windows 10 Nortel VPN Client
- MS Server 2000/2003/2008 ) Symantec Ghost
- Systems Management Server (SMS) NetMeeting
- CA Brightstor ArcServ Alloy Navigator
- Remedy Exchange 2003/2007
- IBM Lotus Notes 7 & Sametime UltraVNC
- Confidential Project Mgmt. Software Office 365
- GoToMeeting ArcGIS/AutoCAD/Revit/Microstation Installations
- Spiceworks Confidential KACE
Confidential, Washington D.C.
Senior Information Specialist
- Google/GSuite Administrator for over 40 end users.
- Deployment and administration of Spiceworks service desk ticketing system.
- Provision of Mobile Device Management administration utilizing Cisco Meraki for over 500 devices.
- Configuration of iOS devices utilizing Apple Configurator 2.
- Provision of employee training on new technology.
- Development of I.T. processes and procedures control documents.
- Provision of I.T. asset management and procurement.
- Plan, create and deploy security and device management policies.
- Provision of technical support on laptops, desktops and GSuite applications.
- Manage and administer mobile broadband service accounts.
- Development and deployment of I.T. security awareness training campaigns.
- Provision of I.T. Service management metrics and statistics.
Confidential, Washington D.C.
Tier III Technical Support
- Provision of contractual Tier III technical support for faculty, staff & executive departments.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures and processes based on ITIL best practice methodology.
- Management and oversight of 15 student personnel.
- Responsible for student interviews and hiring of student personnel.
- Audio/Video setup and support for campus programs and events.
- Assisted telecom technician with phone and voicemail support.
- Provision of staff and student employee training for in house service desk ticketing system.
- Provision of staff and faculty training on Google mail functionality and Google applications.
Confidential, Washington D.C.
IT Service Desk Technician
- Part time provision of 2 nd shift Tier 2 technical support within a Windows 7 environment.
- Experience with ServiceNow Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Installation and configuration of Confidential workstations and laptops.
- Provision of technical support on Mac OS X laptops.
- Attended profession training sessions for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Provision of patch management administration within the Confidential management appliance.
Confidential, College Park, MD
- IT Manager of two on campus housing communities at the University of Maryland.
- Successfully configured and deployed an open source systems management application for asset management and helpdesk services.
- Technical trainer and developer of technical training manuals and presentations for 45 end users.
- IT Manager of financial IT budgets for two site communities at the University of Maryland.
- Produced, presented and successfully implemented a variety of technical training seminars with regards to site IT Acceptable Use policy, security awareness policy and IT best practice.
- Provision of technical support for 45 end users encompassed within both sites.
- Manager of software and hardware asset inventory.
- Successfully implemented configuration and standardization of company workstations and laptops with regards to security configuration and application management.
- Maintained student lab workstations with regards to security configuration and application standardization.
- Experience supporting mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Successfully implemented site wide Social Media Policies and Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 7/8 Experience
- Provision of part time I.T. consultation and training for new I.T. Management hire
Confidential, Washington DC
Tier II Support Specialist
- Provision of Tier II technical support within a network environment of 900 end users at Confidential Headquarters on a temporary contract.
- Symantec Ghost Imaging of Confidential Laptops and Workstations
- Provision of technical support of LAN network connectivity and wireless network.
Confidential, Lanham, Maryland
- Network administration within a Windows 2008 Environment
- Asset manager for company software & hardware
- Provision of technical support within a network environment of 35 end users
- Provision of technical support within a remote call center environment
- Accounts representative for the management of company mobile broadband devices
- Developed business process and security policy strategies
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
IT Support Specialist
- IT representative for two branch offices providing technical support, asset management, tape backups, new hire orientation & training for over fifty end users.
- Provision of IT management & support tasks under limited supervision.
- Knowledge of Comvault tape backup application.
- Provision of hardware imaging tasks with Symantec Ghost.
- Experience with Windows 7 operating system.
- Experience with Active Directory administration
- Experience with Alloy Navigator helpdesk ticketing system and asset management
- Experience with Windows 2008 server configurations, maintenance & rack mounted installations.
- Provision of general network hardware support in relation to cabling and rack mounted equipment.
- General administration of VOIP Mitel phone systems.
- Provision of after hour support for emergency requests and weekend off peak maintenance.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Information Technology Specialist
- Windows Server 2003 network administration experience within an Active Directory environment.
- Experience in the creation of user accounts, organizational units and permissions management on a network of two hundred users
- Experience with voicemail configuration, maintenance & support.
- Experience with BrightStor Arcserv tape backup application
- General administration experience of Exchange 2003 & Exchange 2007
- Confidential video conferencing experience
- Confidential project management application experience
- Performed PC hardware builds and software configurations
- Provision of personnel training on Microsoft office applications, Confidential & Confidential functionality
- Experience with hardware server maintenance & support on Confidential servers and switches
- Asset tracking & management
Confidential, Laurel, MD
User Support Specialist
- I T representative for three branch offices
- Provision of technical support of Confidential workstations, laptops & various software applications
- Experience with Microstation, ArcGIS & AutoCad applications
- Experience with Veritas Backup Exec tape backup application.
- Provision of personnel training and end user support of Microsoft 2003 Office suite applications
- General Confidential support & server administration
- GoToMeeting webinar experience
- On call duty rotation experience
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 profile configuration and archive support
- Provision of software license and maintenance management
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Principle Technical Support Specialist
- Tier 3 technical support representative at the U.S. Department of Patents & Trademarks
- Provision of call center technical support for escalated requests related to software application support
- Remedy ticketing system experience
- Evening call center dispatcher for desktop field support
- Active Directory administration in relation to user account permissions, password and organization unit configuration
- Remote support experience with Systems Management Server
- VPN account administration in relation to key Fob account and password resets
- Citrix administration server and remote support experience
- Experience with technical writing and documentation
- Provision of customer support to the general public in relation to the USPTO website database usage