A Technical Recruiter experienced in full - lifecycle recruitment of cyber security, technology and program management professionals in the Federal Contracting arena. Expertise sourcing and recruiting candidates for hard to fill positions whose qualifications include Top Secret /SCI Security Clearances. Adept in creating partnerships with managers to hire and retain exceptional talent.
Sr. Acquisition Specialist
- Performed full-life cycle recruitment of candidates for positions in cyber security and enterprise systems management for a government contractor in support of various DoD, and federal civilian agencies.
- Sourced highly qualified candidates using social media, cold calls, Dice, Clearance Jobs, LinkedIn, Indeed Career Builder, candidate pipeline, referrals and job boards.
- Assisted hiring managers with development of position descriptions and candidate screening questions.
- Conducted candidate pre-screening, phone interviews, forwarded qualified candidates to hiring managers negotiated and extended offers of employment and assisted HR team with onboarding process.
- Positions recruited for include; Cyber Security Analyst, Enterprise Architect and Splunk Architect.
- Provided full life cycle recruitment and talent acquisition functions for positions in IT, and biosciences.
- Recruited for the following positions; Sr. Systems Analyst, Network Administrator, and Biologist.
- Performed on campus college recruitment, career hiring events and summer internship recruitment.
- Partnered with HR team to implement an enhanced onboarding process and new hire orientation.
- Recruitment and candidate management conducted utilizing Confidential Recruit Applicant Tracking System.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Performed full-life cycle recruitment and talent acquisition support for positions in cyber security and enterprise systems management for government contractors in support of DoD, intelligence and federal agencies to include; USCG, DARPA, JSP, DISA, FAA and Confidential .
- Collaborated with management on a staffing strategy for a SCA contract with 70 cleared employees
- Positions recruited for; SOC Analysts, Network Engineers, JAVA Developers and Service Desk Analysts.
- Candidate sourcing conducted via job boards, LinkedIn, Indeed, DICE, Career Builder, cold calls, referrals, military veteran hiring outreach, social media networks and candidate pipeline.
- Partnered with program managers to identify key personnel for RFPs and extend contingent offers.
- Implemented candidate recruitment strategies utilizing social media and military veteran hiring outreach.
- Proactively met with managers to discuss status of open requisitions and upcoming staffing requirements.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Developed and conducted the recruitment and HR processes for a 100-employee government contracting company contributing to a 150 % increase in revenue by recruiting quality talent to support contracts with the following agencies;
- Performed full life cycle recruitment to include negotiation of job offers for targeted technical positions; Systems Engineers, Telecommunications Analysts, IT Asset Managers, Exercise Planners, and Technical Project Managers.
- Managed the recruitment, hiring and on boarding process of 36 employees for multiple contracts in 90 days.
- Sourced candidates via; Indeed, Clearance Jobs, referrals, candidate pipeline and military hiring events.
- Collaborated with program managers to determine future talent needs and establish a pipeline of candidates resulting in a higher volume of candidates for fully funded vacancies and proposal efforts.
- Implemented effective hiring programs i.e. Military Veteran, campus recruitment and community career events.
- Fully staffed a DoD contract with Secret cleared employees at 10 locations in 7 states within 45 days.
- Recruitment and candidate management conducted utilizing JAZZ applicant tracking system.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Performed full life cycle technical recruitment and onboarding of hard to fill and niche positions for an 80- employee government contractor with locations in VA, MD, CA, and NY.
- Fulfilled 93% of requisitions with creative sourcing methods, job boards, employee referrals, candidate pipeline job fairs, Veteran and community outreach events resulting in minimal hiring expenses.
- Recruited and hired for the following positions; Modeling & Simulation Engineers, T&E Engineers Systems Engineers, IDS Analysts, Pen Testers, Sr. Security Analysts, Systems Administrators, Network Engineers Software Engineers, IT Directors, Sr. LMS Analyst, and Project Managers.
- Product owner for corporate CMMI Level III Training and Strategic Development Plan.
- Partnered with Business Development and program management to benchmark candidates for RFP’s.