- Deployment & management of Microsoft Office and Office 365 SaaS in local, cloud, & hybrid scenarios.
- MS Office 2016, 2013, Publisher, Visio, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Groups, Teams, and Planner.
- SharePoint Online development, customization, and integration; SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Office 365 SME with 25+ successful email/data migration projects; Fluent in PowerShell and AADC configurations.
- Experienced with Email Encryption, Anti - Spam practices, EOP, EOA, BI, IRM, ARM, MDM, MAM, and DLP.
- Enterprise level classroom training for admins and end users on all supported products.
- Thorough documentation and video instruction; best practices; and creation of organizational policy.
- Cloud Computing architecture and management, IaaS, and PaaS.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services PaaS; hosted environments, servers, networks.
- Azure Active Directory integration, Multi-Factor Authentication, ADFS, SSO.
- Data storage, security practices, data migration, and internal/external collaboration and sharing.
- Hosted PSTN national and international calling services including conferencing and Unified Messaging.
- Administration & implementation of Microsoft Windows & Windows Server operating systems:Server 2012/R2, 2008/R2, 2003, SBS; Exchange Server 2013/2010/2007 ; Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Pro.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, IIS, and Terminal Services.
- Server and Workstation virtualization and image management - Hyper-V and VMware-vSphere; HA clusters. Security software and disaster recovery solutions in domain environments:
- Confidential - physical, virtual, and cloud based backup appliances and platforms - Alto, Siris, S5000.
- Webroot, OpenDNS, and Malwarebytes Pro.
- AppAssure - Ver. 4 and 5 - Core and Client.
- DR Testing, Granular Restoration, and Cloud Virtualization.
- Infrastructure and software management, including mobile & peripheral device management:
- Remote Monitoring and Management software implementation, remote patching, and endpoint management.
- Hardware installations and upgrades, software license management, and platform modernization.
- Deploying, configuring, and managing network devices and peripherals.
- NAS and SAN configuration, deployment, and management.
- Managed and POE switch deployment and configuration.
- Experienced with WAN, LAN, WLAN, VLAN, and Site-to-Site VPN.
- Servicing industry specific clients and requirements by understanding:
- Healthcare - HIPAA compliance and maintaining Electronic PHI.
- Legal and Financial Services - GLBA (1999) and protecting confidentiality.
Confidential, Wallingford, CT
Office 365 SME and Cloud Administrator, Tier 3 Escalation POC, Phone System Administrator
- Modernized and improved all Office 365 tenants (5) for the parent organization and its subsidiaries.
- Oversaw the day-to-day management of all Office 365 tenants, including adds, moves, and changes.
- Created and implemented organization-wide Cloud policy with messaging, retention, multi-factor authentication, data storage, and internal/external data collaboration and sharing.
- Provided admin and end user training in classroom, online video, and documentation platforms for all MS Office products and emerging Microsoft technology.
- Developed SharePoint sites and subsites in custom configurations to align with departmental needs.
- Created automated PowerShell scripting to provide monthly reporting to departmental leaders.
- Oversaw and implemented a company-wide phone migration project with Skype for Business, using domestic, international, conferencing, and UM features.
- Supported the help desk team as a senior point of escalation for server, AD, and endpoint administration.
Confidential, Chester, CT
CISO, ISSO, Company Administrator, Earned Value Management System Analyst
- Developed organization wide Information Technology policy IAW industry and U.S. Government standards.
- Built the framework for acquisition, configuration, deployment, and utilization of organization-owned devices.
- Developed and implemented organization wide AIS and InfoSec policy to meet customer requirements.
- Built and maintained an asset database to encompass all organization-owned devices and BYODs.
- Successfully migrated all organizational users to an Office 365 tenant from various email platforms.
- Constructed hierarchical architectures for file storage and sharing in multiple OneDrive for Business accounts.
- Developed and deployed an internal SharePoint site for team and project collaboration.
- Provided on-site and remote support for all organizational users in an on-call capacity.
- Supported U.S. & U.K. companies as an EVM analyst for DoD contracts exceeding $100M.
- Served as a Control Account & Work Package Manager for multiple contract budgets through contract lifespan.
Confidential, Branford, CT
Senior Systems Engineer, Sales and Project Engineer, Training and Development Engineer
- Administered Active Directory OU's, users, and Security & Distribution Groups through ADDS and ADSI Edit.
- Configured DNS, Domain Trusts, and multi-DC replication through Sites and Services.
- Configured, and managed Hyper-V hosts and VM's, RDS farms, and primary and secondary domain controllers.
- Built and managed new and existing group policy objects for drive mapping, printer deployment, and security - utilizing item level targeting.
- Managed Exchange 2013 (ECP), 2010, and 2007 users, groups, transport rules, send and receive connectors, Exchange Active Sync, Outlook Anywhere, and retention policies.
- Setup and configured SMTP servers through IIS for relay to Office 365 in local Exchange decommissioned scenarios.
- Created multiple Office 365 accounts for standard, non-profit, and enterprise clients, administered user licensing, modified DNS records held by various domain registrars, and performed the full spectrum of cutover, staged, hybrid, and IMAP migrations to Office 365 from locally hosted Exchange platforms and third party email products.
- Installed and configured remote access software for client support and managed autonomous patching and reboots with Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential products.
- Configured Remote Application installation and deployment for RDS and Citrix access via RDP and ICA.
- Worked with network engineers to configure remote access through firewalls for SonicWALL products.
- Created documentation for onboarding of new clients and conducted on-site and remote interviews with principals.
- Managed projects, created and deployed statements of work, and oversaw project development and implementation.
- Created procedural standards and documentation for Exchange Online products and trained other engineers and techs.
- Created training regimens for clients and delivered training on various products and services for entire organizations.
Confidential, Hamden, CT
Contracted Network, Security, and Infrastructure Engineer
- Provided clients with Office 365 products and services and managed adoption and integration of the platform.
- Specialized in workstation and server security, data backup, and recovery administration through software, hardware, and hybrid solutions with Symantec and SEP.Cloud products, BESR software, and Barracuda devices.
- Utilized granular restore capabilities of SSR 2013 in support of over fifty clients in response to malware infections and hardware failure.
- Worked with Symantec security software engineers to develop best practice protocols for deployment and maintenance of SEP.Cloud and SSR 2013.
- Managed Server 2008, 2003, and Hyper-V platforms through GPO's and domain security policies.
- Administered and created Symantec security policies and groups for server, workstation, and virtualized hardware.
- Responded to and effectively resolved Tier 1 & 2 incidents and service requests in accordance with client SLA's.
- Produced low-voltage cabling designs for the implementation of domain networks through remediation projects.
Confidential, Hamden, CT
Owner/Senior Cloud Engineer
- Provided individual and SMB clients with network, hardware, and software support per their requirements.
- Managed and installed security software and data backup hardware and software at end user and enterprise levels.
- Cultivated Partner level affiliation with Microsoft, Symantec, and Axcient in support of SMB clients.
- Supplied, installed, and configured new devices and peripherals according to client SLA's.
- Provided security consulting, remote support, product licensing, and device maintenance on a contractual basis.
- Charged with project development, customer relations, accounting, and marketing.