Detailed - Oriented, Solution-focused Bilingual professional Eager to find a position where I can expand my existing 14 + years of experience and Contribute Proven communication, strong organizational skills, Administration skills, and strong Customer Service Skills. Focused and Analytical strategist skilled in successfully supporting employer in maximizing profits .
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Lotus Notes
- LAMP(Loan Administration Mortgage Portal)
- DMP (Document Management Portal) CRM Tool
- LMA (Loss Mitigation Application)
- LMF (Loss Mitigation Financial)
- DocMagic Willing to learn/Master additional programs
Customer Relationship Manager
- Responsible for maintaining daily procedures, and maintaining company set turn times.
- Require to adapt to an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- Maintain client relationships by managing daily pipeline, reviewing and clearing conditions and providing updates to my assigned Account Executives, business partner’s (brokers), underwriters and closers as needed to ensure a prompt close on time.
- Knowledgable of Confidential and HUD Guideline /processing loans for Confidential
- Work on reviewing Financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios and loan to values on loan documentation to meet all loan exceptions and efficiency of loan.
- Resolve title issues including, but not limited to: vesting issues, child support liens, judgment liens, mechanic liens and undisclosed liens.
- Work closely with underwriters to obtain final loan approvals and issue the clear to close for release of loan documents for the closing department.
- Adhere to all applicable compliance regulations and training as needed.
- Escalate issues when needed and follows directions from team leader for resolution of issues.
- Underwrite/Review for accuracy Income documents, appraisal, title, Insurance and credit reports.
- Provides support for management and loan officers as needed
- Responsible for clearing conditions, collecting income documentation and review for accuracy
- Manage time sensitive material and meet all required deadlines
- Maintain accuracy and ensure all CD’s are consistent and disclosed based on new TRID guidelines
- Responsible for funding all required loans prior to lock expirations
- Obtained and reviewed all party CD’s, requesting Wire, and initiating Phase Code 4 funding; shipped timely collateral correspondence and loan files.
Confidential, Colton CA
Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor / Underwriter/Customer Relationship Manager
- Ensured that all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) were provided to client as require
- Responsible for clearing conditions, review title, appraisal, and credit and income/asset documentation for accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and being proactive in communicating with customers, including banking center associates, and realtors
- Review qualifying incomes; confirmed data of CLUES Accept decisions; reviewed all essential loan terms with borrowers; and proficiently cleared loans in accordance with guidelines .
- Face to face interaction with highly escalated customers experiencing financial Hardship
- Respond to all internal and external Audit Requests in a timely manner.
- Analyze requests in accordance with established guidelines and recommend appropriate courses of action
- Served as a liaison to administrative areas within the bank
- Attended outreach events in local market, support banking center outreach.
- Traveled to remote locations in order to assist with other offices or support events.