- Principal Software Engineer with 8+ years in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various applications.
- Co - founder and technical leader for a security venture ( Confidential ) implementing end-to-end encryption plus Zero Knowledge design.
- Deployed Python collaboration apps on Google App Engine.
- Built a Beowulf cluster on eight nodes at home running OpenMP Fortran.
- Processed network traffic data on Hadoop with Python mappers and reducers.
- Built a stock market simulator for portfolios of multiple stocks at various allocations for testing machine learning based investing strategy performance against SP500.
- Extensive experience with scaling automated parallel software and platform testing with virtual machines.
- Always looking for a challenge to learn something new.
- Apache apt automation
- C com cryptography
- CSS client databases database integration
- English estimating features
- Graphical User Interface
- PHP 5.3
- PHP image processing image intellectual property
- MB memory messaging access
- Windows modeling
- MySQL 5.1 network architecture nfs
- Network networks
- Neural bject- oriented
- Oracle database developer
- Python 2.7
- Python reading real-time
- Red Hat
- SSH servers shell simulation
- Developing software software design and development testing software
- Technician upgrades
- VPN vision
Principal CNO Software Engineer
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Computer Network Operations (CNO) specialist
- Technical lead for developing automated complex network deployment on cloud platforms
- Architect and engineering lead for production network building and maintenance automation tool
- Subject matter expert in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Compute Engine (GCE) integration with Ansible, Python, and REST APIs
Senior Systems Engineer
- Project lead for developing a Python toolkit for rapid automated deployment of complex network topologies on cloud platforms.
- Successfully delivered first version on schedule with tools to ease integration and future backward compatibility needs.
Computer Information Research Scientist
- software design and development for building, deploying, and maintaining cyber ranges and testing virtual networks of size Develop and maintain software for automating deployment, provisioning, and testing on large networks (10,000+ nodes) of virtual (VMware) and physical machines.
- Designed, implemented, and demonstrated a front and back-end integration of the linux cron daemon with our test automation system and a responsive Twitter Bootstrap browser interface featuring real-time status monitoring with Ajax powered object-oriented PHP.
- My interface won the team extra funding and an invitation to demonstrate our system to other potential customers.
- Augmented automation testing tool suite (Python) that reduced system tests requiring hundreds of man hours to tens of minutes.
- Responsible for DART feature enhancements and integration with third-party software (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, etc.).
- Lab representative to customers for integrating and troubleshooting local software deployments.
Co-founder; Chief Technical Officer
- Developed and maintained
- Implemented MySQL databases for user information, cryptographic credentials, and communication artifacts with ZeroKnowledge design.
- Created object-oriented PHP and MySQL database integration.
- SSL/SFTP/SSH key generation and administration (custom PKI) experience.
- Sonar signal processing, modeling and simulation in MATLAB.
- Reverse engineered an algorithm for estimating a one-dimensional Gauss-Markov relaxation time.
- Submitted intellectual property for a least-squares method of characterization and generation of high-fidelity two-dimensional Gauss-Markov background noise patterns.
- Submitted intellectual property for a neural network architecture and training methodology used to process image data.
- Designed and trained sonar image processing neural networks for feature extraction using the Matlab Neural Network toolkit.
- Presented "Feature Extraction of Sonar Grams" demonstrating classical image processing and artificial neural network image processing techniques at Spring 2010 National Defense Industrial Association conference.
- Created a Matlab Graphical User Interface for Subject Matter Experts to manually train sonar gram image processing neural networks.
- Halted experimental use of an automated testing tool after demonstrating that test procedures were not easily ported to adjacent platforms nor easily modified for testing software upgrades.
- Created Matlab tools for recursively reading and writing complex data sets in HDF5 files for analyzing data processed by third-party software.
- Reduced system processing and memory requirements while decreasing processing time by writing tools for storing and calculating with sparse matrices.
- Intermediate data files decreased from 500 MB to 30 KB.
- Processing time decreased from several hours to a few minutes.
- Created tools for dynamically creating SQL queries and integrating Matlab with both MySQL and Oracle database servers.