- Over 9 years of professional experience in Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, requirement, prototyping, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Over 8 years of experience in developing applications using C++ and Linux.
- Knowledge of Google Testing Framework and Hippomocks.
- Experience in developing Server side applications.
- Experience with SNMP, DLNA and Websockets.
- Experience with Data Distribution Services (Open Splice).
- Innovative, motivated, focused and flexible with different technologies.
- Proven record of learning new skills and product details quickly and delivering products on time.
Languages: C++, C, JAVA
Tools & Libraries: Rational Rhapsody, Google Testing Framework, kcov, Json, Google Protocol Buffers, BOOST, STL, Hippomocks
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access
Operating Systems: Linux/ Unix
Concepts & Protocols: Design Patterns, Multithreading/Multiprocessing, Networking, SNMP, Websocket, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, ZMQ
Project Methodology: Agile
Debugging Tools: GDB, Cppcheck, Valgrind
Change & Config Management: GIT, Acurev, Clear Case, CVS
Senior Software Engineer
- Working on implementing software module for communication between Wireless Access Points (in the flight) and Thales In Flight Entertainment Software
- Responsible for designing and implementing software module which interfaces with Global Express Modem, and provides modem data to Thales In Flight Entertainment Software.
- Responsible for implementing payment broker module for Thales In Flight Entertainment Software.
- Responsible for designing and implementing traffic control library for Thales In Flight Entertainment Software, which is used for distributing bandwidth among internet users on a flight.
- Responsible for implementing REST web services for Thales In Flight Entertainment Software, which are used as communication media between portal and In Flight Entertainment Software.
- Responsible for debugging and fixing issues found in the field.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for implementing a client module for Confidential which helps customer care representative to see the customer's personal device on his/her computer screen when customer calls for diagnostics.
- Responsible for sustaining a client module for Confidential which helps customer care representative to pull diagnostic information from customer's personal device when customer calls for diagnostics.
Software Engineer 2
- Developed Closed Captioning module for Confidential according to FCC standards.
- Developed Upnp based home media sharing application for Confidential, which discovers various media servers running on home network and let user browse and play their content.
- Responsible for debugging, maintaining code base and adding new features to current Confidential software.
- Developed Globe Forms using Acrobat Reader and embedded Java Script, which are used by vessels to order inventory and register their arrival/departure information when they enter/leave United States ports through water.