Applications: MATLAB, Simulink, RTWEC, PCAN - View, PCAN-Explorer, CAN-Analyzer, CANape, Multisim, LTSpice, Microsoft Office
Languages: C, C++, Embedded C, MATLAB Scripting
Microcontrollers: 8051, PIC18F4550, TM4C123G (ARM Cortex Processor)
Software, Tools and platform: SVN, ClearQuest, Clearcase, WinSCP.
Other Skills: Knowledge of After Treatment Control System, Automotive Onboard Diagnostics, Product Compliance, and Automotive Protocols (J1939), DFMEA documentation, Vehicle Simulations
Test Equipment's: Digital Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, and Digital Multimeter
Confidential, Columbus, Indiana
- Worked with Confidential on contract basis under the employment of Confidential .
- Worked under Advance Engineering Systems and Controls group.
- Developed software interfacing models in MATLAB Simulink for electrical components like DC-DC converters & Invertors.
- Performed bench testing using PCAN for J1939 communication protocol along with truck testing using CAN-Analyzer.
- Demonstrated strong engineering skills by grasping new concepts while working on software build integration of engine controls with aftertreatment controls, and other hybrid builds using MATLAB.
- Performed vehicle simulations for the entire system using series of tests defined by US Environment Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Gained knowledge of C++ programming by developing functions/methods to be run data extraction, data sorting and data validation by the means of checksum for Unified Diagnostic Service (UDS).
- Designed and developed stand-alone MATLAB tool to analyze real-time simulation data from ECU to store the results on cloud, which decreased the constant human monitoring, thus reducing manual labor.
- Gained experience in Hardware In Loop (HIL) bench testing of various control programs using Confidential proprietary tools.
- Experience in all phases of V-model software-development process of a product which includes requirement gathering, software development, testing as per requirement, calibration tuning and on board diagnostics.
- Expertise in Model based Development of Confidential Emission Solutions (CES) and After-treatment control module in MATLAB Simulink for on and off highway vehicles.
- Developed on boarding diagnostic feature to detect tampering issues of different analog sensors used in product design.
- Designed and developed a value added 'once-per-trip' feature to the Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) filter to minimize error glitches in diagnostics.
- Responsible for writing application guidelines, product manual and quick start guides for diagnostic features integrated in a ACM.