- Focused expertise in electronic troubleshooting.
- Expert in electronic testing devices including oscilloscope and digital multi - meter.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting to the component level.
- Experienced in detailed documentation of repairs and calibrations.
- Dual ability to service both mechanical and electronic systems.
- Successfully obtained Top Performer 5 times out of 2,000 employees in the region.
- Received bonuses for Top Performer and various categories.
- Worked indoors and outdoors to install high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services in homes and offices.
- Provided first hand demos of service features and functions to help the customer’s apply the latest technology to their lives in a supportive team environment.
- Prepared for installations by reviewing installation orders, gathering equipment, supplies and tools and coordinating schedules with customers.
- Planned installations by evaluating location, locating access and laying out equipment and wiring plans.
- Established satellite TV systems by installing equipment, running and pulling cable, programming and calibrating equipment while adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
Field Service Engineer
- Successfully accomplished and solved many problems to troubleshoot, fix, and repair mills and lathes including: Confidential 6/8 CNC Lathe, Confidential Seiki HG400NI, Viper VT 25B, Confidential 200M, and Anilam 1100M (all machines have Confidential motors)
- Wire 3 Phase AC power connectors.
- Install transformers, power supplies, mag. switches, printed circuit boards, amplifiers, encoders.
- Measure voltage, resistance, etc.
- Align and solder components, read schematics and ladder diagrams.
- Install and in corporate computers and printers into the network.
- Update, install, and transfer software from one computer to another.
- Hire people to start their own business.
- Help families become debt free, properly protected, & financially independent.
- Help clients to earn, save, invest and increase their fortunes.
Confidential, Porterville, CA
Advanced Manufacturing Quality Technician
- Tested printed circuit boards from various product lines.
- Effectively troubleshot and diagnosed defective electronic assemblies.
- Utilized procedures, test equipment, and fixtures to accept or reject circuit boards.
- Successfully repaired electronic malfunctions as governed by set procedures.
- Documented test results and verified compliance to specification.
- Team Leader and Project Manager.