- OCaml (Intermediate)
- Java (Intermediate)
- C (Intermediate)
- Python (Intermediate)
- PHP (Intermediate)
- HTML (Intermediate)
- CSS (Intermediate)
- SQL (Intermediate)
- Ruby (Intermediate)
- Ruby on Rails (Beginner)
- AngularJS (Beginner)
- Git (Intermediate)
- D3.js (Beginner)
Confidential, Melville, New York
IT Security Intern (Cyber Security)
- Assisted with the assurance of protection of Patient Health Information and Payment Card Information compliance.
- Responsible for independently testing and deploying a Case Management tool on a Linux - based server.
- Responsible for independently testing and deploying Proof of Concept for Confidential Mobile Device Management tool.
Confidential, Hauppauge, New York
- Troubleshot iPads and computer systems at various public high schools on Long Island.
- Maintained computer science departments’ technology during summer session.
- Worked closely with full-time Core BTS on-site technician to design networks for schools.
Confidential, West Islip, NY
- Assisted a busy 17 physician clinical practice during transition from paper records to electronic medical records.
Confidential, Farmingdale, NY
Cisco Networking I and II
- Completed a two-year curriculum of Cisco Networking I and II (CCNA level) while enrolled in high school; developed proficiency in creating computer networks, network trouble shooting, and network administration.