- Aspiring Electronics/Electrical Engineer with experience in embedded systems’ development and IC/PCB design.
- Extensively worked on the development and testing of microcontroller boards for home automation systems.
- In depth knowledge of HFSS, Cadence Confidential and Spectre.
- Actively looking for full time opportunities to gain experience in a challenging and stimulating environment, expand my knowledge and skills in engineering, and engage in research and development projects.
Tools: Cadence Spectre and Virtuoso, ANSYS High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS), HyperLynx, BonnMotion
Programming languages: Python, MATLAB/Simulink, C, SQL, Embedded C
Hardware: Arduino, Digital multimeters, Oscilloscope, Vector network analyzer, Function/Signal generator, Power supplies
Embedded Developer Intern
- Designed and assisted in the manufacture of various PCBs as per industry specifications.
- Worked on embedded system designs and developed microcontroller boards for home automation systems.
- Learnt the operation of IOT devices in real time and implemented working models in small household applications.
- Analog Integrated Circuits Design
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Digital Communications (Graduate and Undergraduate level)
- Communication Systems (Lab sessions)