- Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Hyper - V
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
- Palo Alto Firewall
- FireEye EX NX
- Office 365
- EMC VNXe3150 San
- Confidential Anti Virus
- Backup Exec
- Barracuda Backup Server
- Barracuda Message archive
- Confidential Messaging Gateway
- Sever Clustering
- Cisco Switches
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center Operations Manager
- Virtual and Physical hosts for deployment
- Coordinate roll out and decommission schedules
- Security management with Splunk Enterprise Security, Exabeam, and Carbon Black
- ITI Trust Board Member
- Project: Implemented Crowdstrike SaaS Endpoint Protection implementation
- Acquire a complete understanding of a company’s technology and information systems
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
- Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) a security team
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Respond immediately to security - related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Achieved IT security controls in order to pass organizations 1st SOX audit
- Project: Migrated Cisco ASA firewall to Palo Alto Firewalls for better security, visibility, and uptime.
- Monitor and Remediation of IPS, AV, and Malware reports
- Project: Implemented VOIP ShoreTel phone solution from Iwatsu PBX
- Project: Designed, Procured, and Implemented two high availability Hypervisors in Hyper-V & Confidential to reduce downtime risk, introduce quicker recovery from down time, and cut hardware costs.
- Manager of Helpdesk staff, Desktop support staff, IT Procurement needs, and Infrastructure services
- Oversaw management of 30 physical servers and 50+ virtual servers
- Responsible for system and file level backups and offsite Disaster Recovery.
Security Analyst Shell
- Security administration for AD, Windows Server access and Exchange for a ~10,000 user account multiple domain forest, including Group Policy, user account creation and archival, managing access controls, and domain structure configuration.
- Responsible for mailbox creation/updating/relocating, group mailboxes, and distribution lists.
- Managed user moves including exchange mailbox, person network folder, AD organizational Unit relocation through Active directory and Exchange 2003.
- Collaborated with Global IT Service Desks, Server Teams, and Department leads on process changes, new implementations, and change management agendas.
- Responsible for acquiring and updating data ownership access Control of network shares, departmental folders across global server farm.
IT Security Engineer
- Managed multiple Domain Active Directory forest with 40,000+ users.
- Creating and updated network shares, adding permissions software and groups for users through Active Directory
- Managed account moves using Exchange (2003), including mailbox, personal folder, and account OU.
- Implementing network security policies and procedures
- Setup and troubleshooting Vpn, Ipass, Intranet, Citrix access, Application, and other various applications for users.
- Support to a user base of over 30,000 active accounts across multiple domains.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software and networking issues
- Administered Windows Server 2003 Domain environment.
- Creating/Removing users, creating distribution lists, creating mailboxes and adding workstations not on the domain.
- Reorganized containers and set policies for better management and security.
- Established NAS, created network shares for users and departments;
- Implemented SharePoint site to in corporate collaboration on projects and departments using Moss 2007 and WSS 3.0 sites
- Managed enterprise backup systems for multiple locations using Veritas interface on respective tape backup drives, and coordinate with third party for offsite secure storage of media.
- Administered Windows Server 2003 Active Directory, including Group Policy, creation and deletion of user accounts, managing access controls, and domain structure configuration.
- Maintained the availability of LAN and WIFI resources in a Microsoft 2003 Server Active Directory environment
- Reduced new user machine setup time by over 75% by introducing Confidential Ghost
- Maintained Backup Exec backup schedule and implemented disaster recovery plans
- Manage and assisted Help Desk / End-user support department
- Responsible for Telephony system, phone moves, number routing tables and voicemail.
- Provided company training on new software and hardware
- Nightly Backup and Banking End of Day transaction processing.
- Member of Helpdesk team support multiple sites and customers
- Provided end user training on new software and hardware