Experienced Graduate with training in application development and leadership from Confidential, NJ. An aspiring engineer looking towards opportunities in the field of computer science. Skillful in developing applications and deployment automations. An optimistic and perseverant professional with effective communication and team management skills.
- AWS/Linux (Ubuntu
- Fedora) administration
- CSS3 jQuery
- Twitter - Bootstrap
- React-Router. Flux
- RESTful services
- ASP.Net Core
- MSSQL Server 2012
- Google (Adwords
- Webmaster Tools)
- Chrome Developer Tools
- Agile development methodologies
- Extend, design and develop the automated build and deployment process
- Build and configure highly fault tolerant infrastructure on public/private cloud
- Enable service discovery and secret management to monitor and secure access to the IT infrastructure
- Install and troubleshoot new hardware and software, manage application and user permissions
- Migrate on premise application to Confidential Web Services
- Designed MVC pattern enabled responsive trainee management system utilizing Bootstrap CSS framework for mobile-first development and AngularJS, Developed RESTful APIs to store and retrieve application data to and from MongoDB respectively ; implement web request handling, routing, and cookie parsing, user validation, session serialization/deserialization, and cookie generation. Exercised use of package managers for resolving server and client side dependencies ; Jasmine and Karma as testing tools ; Gulp-based automated application building ; Jenkins-based pipeline operation
- Integrated Confidential CodePipeline with GitHub for transporting code to Jenkins and application builds deployment; configure Confidential Simple Notification Service (SNS) to broadcast deployment group specific events and notifications. Created and Integrated Confidential Route53 hosted zone with S3 bucket for accessing and submission of training material and DNS management using GoDaddy ; Google AdWords, Analytics, and Webmaster for web traffic monitoring and determining Key Performance Index (KPI) metrics improved standing on Google search results.
- Deployed functioning Confidential VPC infrastructure ; manage and replicate infrastructure and instance configurations using AWS CloudFormation, Puppet and Packer. Leveraged Consul for service monitoring and Vault to securely get information to and from Consul (as a backend)
- Leveraged Java applets to develop desktop application to download network logs from server.
- Optimized R scripts for data cleansing, classification and processing to help decide any future investments one might consider making to cope up with increasing demand of network bandwidth, after assessment at different times over a certain duration.
- Created an elegant Bash script offering multiple backup methods for recursive data backups and save them to a custom-created cloud volume ( Confidential )
- Harnessed Python and Web2Py to construct web application interface to read and download data from user supplied URL.
- Devise tool using C++ to parse local copy of url hosted resource and implement various filters eliminate data redundancy from resource and write non-redundant data to new comma separated values files.
- Followed Agile development practices by recording development progress in Burn Down Charts and performing Test Driven Development while implementing 42 user stories in sprints of 15 days spread across a total duration of 90 days.