- Thirteen years experienced consultant in Telecom PostPaid and Prepaid Solution Architecture, Technical Design, system configuration and tests.
- Expert in system migrations and huge deployment, high skilled in conduct tests for order managers, subscriber provisioning systems, and in maintain rating and billing systems babysitting as part of the Confidential BSS/OSS solution.
- Great scripting skills in python, bash, awk, csql (Cassandra DB) and PL/SQL (Oracle DB).
- I am very knowledgeable about the activation flow of mobile postpaid subscribers and its rating and billing rules.
- I also have been gathering knowledge about order activation rules over 3G and 4G networks both for big carriers and MVNO M2M business scenarios since 2004.
- I have extensive experience with Revenue Assurance analysis in Telecom, using Data Science methods to prevent fraud and revenue losses.
- Requirements Gathering
- Use Cases Design
- Functional Write
- Technical Write
- Test Planning
- PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Cqsl (Cassandra - Apache)
- HLR Huawei/ Confidential
- HSS Huawei/ Confidential
- Huawei PCRF
- Confidential MiO (SMSc and Voice
- Jinny SMSc
- Movius Voice Mail
- Confidential Charging System
- Alcatel-Lucent ICC
- Confidential VAS SEF
- Design, documentation, gathering requirements, and technical leadership for all projects that include Network Provisioning needs over EMA ( Confidential Multi Activator) for PostPaid offer plansT and Network Elements like Confidential HLR, HSS, MiO (SMSc and Voicemail), MTAS (for VoWiFi), ECE (for number portability) and the G&D OTA solution using UML methodology to design solutions over PlantUML scripting (with Sublime Editor).
- Logical inventory adminstration, loading SIM card files and managing ranges of phone numbers.
- Revenue Assurance report design and development for reconciling CRM with the Network Elements base, avoiding revenue losses and frauds caused by Provisioning Asynchrony, using data science methods in Python.
- Provisioning system EMA ( Confidential Multi Activator) operation support, working to fix issues, analysing errors and unusual behaviors.
- Design PostPaid provisioning solutions for Voice, Data and M2M new offers.
- Requested by Product Team, this system will be used by our m2m customers to self-manage their own subscriptions, allowing them to activate a new simcard, deactivate, suspend, add network services (like SMS MT and MO, Voice, Circuit Data etc), and change line number and other network actions.
- This is essential for Porto Seguro B2B customers like vehicle tracking, credit card machines, and other embedded system customers.
- I was responsible in this project for OSS (network provisioning) solution Design (Business and System Use Cases) and Technical Leading.
- Reconciliation (Network vs CRM) procedures Design and Development: Automated reports generation and asynchronisms fix over network elements using data science methods in python programing language, NoSQL Database (Cassandra) and message exchange protocols as SOAP and REST API Calls and MML coomands to provision into engineering network elements like HLR/HSS, PCRF, SMSc and VoiceMail Platform.
- Provisioning System NPX ( Confidential ) issue analysis and fix.
- New Provisioning solutions design, including requirements gathering, functional and technical design and writing, configuration (scripting) and test.
- Revenue Assurance Reconciliation procedures design and development in order to match CRM and Engineering Network.
- Reporting and fixing divergences and reports development to match CDR's and billing databases, in order to find revenue losses and reprocessing it in order to recover this revenue.
Solution Architect Consultant
- As Confidential Solution Architect Consultant, I was responsible for BSCS (Billing System) for Confidential Configuration Design, writing all functional documentation for Entel Telecom as part of Entel Billing System migration project.
- 3G Network deploy: In this turning point Project, Nextel added 3G offer plans to its portfolio, in order to migrate customers from its old Confidential network technology known as iDen.
- I was responsible for all Provisioning business rules mapping, non functional requirements gathering like hardware sizing and network capacity for OSS systems.
- I also wrote all Business and System Use cases and did all configurarions for NPX Confidential Provisioning System, designed all Interfaces between Provisioning System and Order Manager specifications.
- I further gave support for E2E tests and UAT and implantation. With my work in this project, Nextel avoided more expenses, since it was not necessary to hire Confidential for these activities.
- Network Reconciliation: Revenue Assurance Reconciliation procedures design and development, in order to generate reports and fixes for divergences between Billing System/CRM and Engeneering Network.
- With these procedures that I carried out, Nextel was able to avoid network frauds and revenue losses caused by CRM vs network divergences.
- The automatic fixes that I implemented over this reconciliation helped decrease calls to company's customer care area as network problems started to be corrected automatically.
- Developing Functional and Technical Design, and also for the NPX tests and configurations of Confidential Provisioning System for all network CRM services.
- Revenue Assurance reports and anti-fraud analysis, matching CRM and Engineering Network databases.
- Project alignment between engineering and IT.
- Global schedule alignment between local IT in Brazil, other Nii markets in Latin America and Nii HQ in USA for projects related to provisioning.
- Provisioning configurations in Oracle Database, over SOAP, REST and MML interfaces for the NPX Provisioning System, as part of the Confidential Confidential OSS/BSS solution.
Co-billing System Consultant
- Company: Brazilian Mobile Operator, part of Confidential Group
- About Co-billing in Telecom: Co-billing occurs when we bill one of our customers on behalf of a long distance service provider for services rendered to our customers by that carrier.
- I was responsible for handling all sorting and billing flows, avoiding revenue losses.
- I further ensured that all long-distance voice calls that were made using the company's long-distance codes were properly charged and paid by originating operators.
- With my contribution I carried out functional and technical design for a web portal in our Co-billing system containing multiple dashboards to analyze all co-billing flow, allowing Confidential to accurately analyze each point of the process, and so they were able to improve revenues and avoid losses.
OSS/BSS Operation Support Analyst
- I was responsible for overseeing that the rating and billing systems are working properly, tracking bill cycle processment and invoice generation.
- In my contribution with the company I was able to avoid revenue losses by fixing issues in rating and billing processment, and also removing fraudulent customers from our database.
- Brazilian software company specializing in international trade support systems.
- As a System Analyst I was responsible for funcional and technical design for international trade support system for customers like Confidential and Confidential Brazil.