- Highly - knowledgeable professional with expertise in strategic business and information technology (IT) alignment, process and service improvements, improved customer and end-user experiences, and reduced system disruptions.
- Extensive research and statistical analysis skills utilized to identify process and service enhancements which can increase data results accuracy, reduce costs, and improve productivity.
- Exceptional cross-functional communication skills and talented presenter to diverse, nontechnical leadership, key stakeholder, and client audiences.
- Effective developer of training materials and facilitator of instructional and project sessions.
- In-depth understanding of the impact of social media and technology in business environments.
- Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox; Kaspersky, McAfee, Norton, Windows Defender; Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Project, Visio, Visual Studio; AMOS, SPSS; Angel, Blackboard, Moodle, SAM; Mariner Online, SolarWinds, Survey Monkey, Workday; Data Science: AI Deep Learning; Apache Hadoop, Spark; Tableau (WIP)
- BASIC, C++, HTML; Python, R, SAS, Scala (WIP)
- Cabling, CSUs/DSUs, Media Converters, PBXs, Servers, Switches, Routers, UPSs, Video Conference Systems, VoIP Phones, Wireless Access Points Laptops, Macs, PCs, Projectors, Smartphones, Tablets
Confidential, Fort Pierce, Florida
Computer Information Technology Master Instructor
- Designed and deployed System Analysis and Design course in compliance with best practices resulting in increased student enrollments, engagement, and completions.
- Earned five-year re-certification of instructional certificates.
Computer Information Technology Adjunct Instructor
- Completed training course for C++.
- Drove increased student retention and completion rates by repairing and configuring student computer equipment.
Development Adjunct Instructor
- Completed training for general education development instructors.
Confidential, Riviera Beach, Florida
Regional Information Technology Coordinator
- Slashed application and system downtime with the identification of technical issues and communication of resolutions to end-users and local technology providers.
- Championed technical solutions at regional business reviews to streamline organizational processes.
Information Technology Technician
- Increased end-user performance and satisfaction through cross-functional collaboration to draft standard operating procedures.