- I nsightful, results - driven Information Technology Security professional wif notable success directing a broad range of corporate IT security initiatives while participating in planning, analyzing, and implementing solutions in support of business objectives and client demands.
- Excel at communicating up and down teh corporate organization and across business functions. Hands-on experience leading all stages of system development efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support.
- Outstanding project and program leader; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and guiding teams across different geographic and cultural regions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Policy Planning / Implementation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Research and Development
- Cost Benefits Analysis
- Network and Systems Security
- Virtualization & Cloud Technologies
- Data Integrity / Disaster Recovery
- Risk Assessment / Impact Analysis
- Technical Specifications Development
- Team and Project Leadership
- W indows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Hypervisor, VMWare. LAN / WAN Administration, VPN, TCP/IP.
- MS Active Directory, MS Hyper-V, ESXi, VMWare vSphere, DNS, DHCP, Print Services, File Services, Nessus Security Center, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, VirusScan, Host Intrusion Prevention, Data Loss Prevention, Qualys Vulnerability Scanning Appliance, ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer, ManageEngine Desktop Central, MS Threat Management Gateway, Teamviewer, LogMeIn, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Servers, Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage Devices, Wireless Access Points and Routers.
Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert
- Instrumental in developing, merging and standardizing security policies, processes and procedures of Cambodia, teh Federated States of Micronesia, Indonesia, Guam, Lao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Palau, Philippines, Pohnpei, Republic of teh Marshall Islands, Saipan, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Significantly improved Member Firm security rating which is measured against firm global standards.
- Providing guidance to other global Member Firms on teh implementation of Bitlocker, Bitlocker To Go and McAfee SiteAdvisor.
- Perform two annual National Security Agreement (NSA) security compliance assessments for two foreign owned telecommunications companies. I was vetted by teh United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Defense and Homeland Security in order to work on these sensitive projects.
- Perform three annual internal compliance assessments for a financial institution against Office of Thrift Management and FDIC regulations and requirements.
- Develop a security assessment program and perform three annual information technology security assessments for a regional non-governmental organization.
- Collaborated wif regional IT staff to migrate workstations, laptops and servers from a local domain to teh Deloitte Southeast Asia domain.
- Migrated server platforms from Server 2000 to 2003 R2 to 2008 R2 to Server 2012 R2 on four generations of hardware platforms.
- Managed MS ISA Server 2000, 2004 and MS Threat Management Gateway Server
- Developed a highly effective IT support management program saving thousands of dollars per year.
- Provided consulting services to key Member Firm clients to resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, networking, software, data backup and power protection.
Systems Administrator/Vice President
- Manage all assets of a domain computing environment for a furniture sales/design and general contracting company.
- Research, design implement, manage and upgrade all IT assets to include servers, workstations, printers, routers, firewalls, telephony, software, biometric time clocks, offsite data backup.
- Provide I.T. consulting services for small to medium-sized businesses and implement hardware, software and security solutions in order to meet clients’ organizational and industry-specific objectives and requirements.
- Increase client security posture and heighten awareness to create a security-minded culture of clients.
Production Manager/Systems Admin/Website Designer
- Building customized systems instead of purchasing turnkey systems saved teh company tens of thousands of dollars over ten years.
- Awarded “ Confidential Choice Award” for teh corporate website by “ Confidential Business News” magazine.
- Assisted in developing and strengtaning relationships wif clients.