Seeking a position as Electrical Engineer with a progressive company that provides opportunity for career growth and job satisfaction, as a productive team member
- To secure a position where my qualities and capabilities of being a fast learner and taking on new challenges are best utilized and there are new vistas for augmenting my learning curve.
- Consistently analyze and improve technical capabilities related to the field of telecommunications. .
- Graduate Research on LAZY DFA for Network Intrusion and Detection Systems by building algorithms for efficient pattern matching used in DFA, United States, 2010.
- Lazy DFA, "lazily" constructs Deterministic Finite Automata (DFA) that is superior to the others in terms of processing performance, because it insures a constant high for a collection of single-path XPEs, while the others' performance is linearly degraded against the number of XPEs.
- Large DFA states required when complex XML documents are processed.
- It doesn't handle branching XPEs; it leaves them to the applications.
- To reduce both the number of DFA states and NFA state table size, n-DFA is used in which, given a set of XPEs, group the XPEs into n clusters, and construct a DFA for each cluster.
- To reduce the NFA state table memory usage of the DFA states we apply the shared NFA state table technique, which allows the DFA states to share a common NFA state set.
- M.S in Electrical Engineering
- B.E in Electronics and Communication
- Languages: C, Java, Perl, XML.
- Softwares: TeMIP, TSM, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Mat lab CC Studio.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux, UNIX.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Cisco IOS software 12.1.
- Hardware Skills: Routers, Switches, hubs, bridges.
- Protocols: TCP/IP, PPP, DLC, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, ATM, Token Ring, FTP, Telnet, SNMP, DHCP,DNS,IPV6, Frame relay, OSPF, BGP, RIP, RIP2, EIGRP, MPLS, SMTP, POP3, RTP and SIP.
CERTIFICATION TRAINING COURSES:
- CCNA for Network Administration.
- CCNP for Network Professional in ROUTE.
- LINUX + for System Administration.
- STG for Java.
Principles of Communication Networks, Communication Network Design, High Performance Switches and Routers, Internet Architecture and Protocols, Wireless Personal Communication, Cloud Computing and Microwave Theory and Applications.
TeMIP-TSM (Telecom Management Information Platform-Telecom Service Management) for developing an MPLS application at Confidential, India, 2010.
TeMIP is a softwareproduct used for the management ofcommunication networksand services. TeMIP is used by consolidating network information from so called "Domain Managers"(Network or EMS from different manufacturers), thus providing multi-vendor and multi-technology integration across switching, transmission, optical, and IP networks; radio and broadband access networks and value-added services. My contribution was to develop a successful model for MPLS Network implementation in TSM using XML that captured the alarms on the components that went down. Hence a Network operator could rectify the problem using a GUI thereby determining the solution in a faster way.
System Administrator at Confidential, India, 2010.
- Involved in a team which Installed the routers and switches for a new branch office. Contribution was on assigning port security, access lists, VLAN's and routing protocols like EIGRP and OSPF.
- Installation and Configuration of various types of Personal Computers and Printers. Installation of different operating systems on Intel based PC's.
- Installed Hard disks, Floppy drives, CD Drives, Sound Blaster cards, CPU, Memory, Power supply unit, Network card, Video graphics card, Hard disk controller card on PC systems
- Troubleshooting of personal computers. On line Support to customers concerning their computer problems.
Implementation of Packet Classification Algorithms, United States, 2010.
Components: Class Bench, Trace files, Rule Sets
Implemented two algorithms namely Area of Quad and Grid of Tries.
Area of Quad was a geometrical based approach, where a given packet information was mapped to quadrants in space and the rule which applied to a packet in a particular quadrant was executed. Space division was set to 4 quadrants.
Grid of Tries was a Trie based approach where a trie was constructed and packet was traversed on it. Corresponding rule was executed when a match was found. To avoid node duplication, switching pointer was implemented.
Search Engine using Web Crawler in Hadoop Environment, United States, 2010.
Web crawlers are programs that exploit the graph structure of the web to move from page to page. A web crawler is an automated program, or script that methodically scans or "crawls" through Internet pages to create an index of the data. The crawler will maintain a list of unvisited URLs called the frontier. The list will be initialized with seed URLs which may be provided by a user. Then in the page content all the out links are fetched and stored in url frontier. This crawling process can be terminated when a certain number of pages have been crawled or when it reaches user specified sight. Breath first search technique is used for limiting the number of paged that needs to be crawled. The project was implemented on Hadoop environment.
Creating a cloud environment on eucalyptus platform on Linux OS, United States, 2010.
Installed successful cloud environment by taking into considerations cloud controllers, node controllers and nodes. Installed virtual instances of images on Linux servers that were acting as nodes that was controlled by node controllers. The cloud controller which was installed on another Linux server communicated securely to node controllers.
Energy Efficient Network design of IP over WDM Networks, United States, 2010.
In this project, I successfully designed and modeled Energy efficient IP over WDM Network in AMPL using CPLEX problem solver. The main idea of this project was to minimize the usage of ports in the intermediate routers for the core networks. I implemented bypass technique and compared the results with the existing IP networks. The energy efficient network design proved to be cost effective Network.
Supervisory Control and Monitor using Embedded Web Server (SCAMUE), India, 2009.
Platform: Embedded C
Components: Wiz net, ARM 7
In this project, I along with 3 of my teammates accomplished the task of controlling devices remotely through Internet. The Embedded Web Server (EWS) was placed at the device side designed to provide interface between internet and any electric/electronic devices. The remote controller could access these devices by entering the IP address on a browser and a Graphical User Interface page would be delivered to browser from the EWS from which, the user could know the status of the devices and also, could change the status of the devices, i.e., one could switch on/off TV in his home from anywhere in the world. The programming was done by Embedded C using Keil and the platform was ARM7.
- Pipelined Look Up Grid, United States, 2010.
- Scalable IP Lookup's, United States, 2010.
- Network Intrusion Systems, United States, 2010.
- Data Transfer Using Power Lines (PLC), India, 2009.
- Network Layer Protocols, India, 2008.
- 8051-Interfacing and Applications, India, 2009.
- Multiple Access Schemes, India, 2008.
- Active member of Graduate International Student Association (GISA) of NYU, 2009.
- Organized and Volunteered for Blood Donation Camps conducted by RED CROSS, 2005-2008.
- Active member of National Social Service unit in college since 2005.