- Enterprise Content Management Systems Architect with over 10 years of experience in Content Management Solutions and over 15 years in IT.
- Analytical skills and associated experience include Project Management, System Architecture and Performance Tuning solutions. Ensuring SLAs regard to clients - business or cross-functional teams - are met.
- Technical Lead positions for projects with onshore and offshore teams. Responsibilities covered planning, mentoring, working with cross-functional teams for supporting infrastructure,
- Documentum implementation, Infrastructure and Capacity Planning, Upgrades and new products evaluation/identification, business analysis/process design tied to workflow applications or process/content automation.
- Extensive hands-on work experience on documentum products associated with Content Server, DAB, Documentum Compliance Manager, DTS/RPTS/AVTS, Digital Asset Manager, Webpublisher/SCS, Documentum Administrator, DQL/APIs and DFC/Java development. Underlying platform experience includes RedHat Linux, Windows, Oracle and SQL database, BEA and Tomcat
- Review and discuss with business users to ensure features and functionality meet the business needs and solutions.
Domains : Healthcare, Finance, Manufacturing, Portal,
- RHE Linux/Windows 7
- StorNext Connection to fiber optic storage
- Digital Asset Manager
- Lotus Notes
- Zenoss Monitoring
- Microsoft Visio
- SigmaTrac for Six Sigma TQM
- Rich Media
- standard docs(word, pdf, html)
Senior Production Lead Confidential, NY May 2007 to current
MS-Project 2007, Visio 2007, RH Linux 5.4, Windows 2003/8, Oracle 11g, MS-SQL 2005, Java 1.5.x, .net Framework 2.0, DFC/API/DQL, Documentum Suite 5.3/6.5, XML Content, Eclipse IDE.
Technical Lead and SME for Content Management Solutions - Documentum Suite and third party plug-in products -
- Plan and manage infrastructure requirements related to virtualization, storage, memory and hardware requirements.
- Provide guidance and mentoring support for level III escalated support issues.
- Defining and ensuring adherence to best practices during build deployments and routine maintenance tasks.
- Review documentum features with business users to conform to business needs and functionalities
- Significantly improvised existing migration process from production to QA environments
- Build deployments and debugging issues with special attention to details and continuous process improvement.
- Long lasting enhancements were made to existing processes related to backup/restore, build deployments and configuration updates.
- Monitoring for critical failures and ensuring minimum downtime to users.
- Writing custom java scripts for routine admin functions such as admin cleanup, post-migration updates.
Documentum Consultant Confidential, January 05 to May 2007
Windows 2003, Oracle 10g, Java 1.4.x, Documentum Suite 4.x/5.2,WDK, DFC 5.x, API/DQL, DMCL 4.x
Consulting and support for documentum and related products - Validated environment
- Lead consultant for Project for Transitioning Distributed Global Repositories at individual sites to a Central Repository in North East location in USA.
- Working with cross-functional teams for Hardware procurement, liaison with vendors for additional customizations, source code management.
- Ensure compliant Writing and Execution of Code reviews, Unit Tests and Integration Tests, Change Requests, Walkthroughs and Library Submissions.
- Architecture and Administrative responsibilities for upgrade of 4i Docbase to 5.3 sp2
- Provide guidance to support onshore local sites and offshore teams for level III escalated issues. Mentoring and Training at technical levels.
- Analysis for architecture of documentum components over VMware and high availability boxes. Ensure that compliance with internal standards and documentation are met and setup, configuration, customization activities adhere to strict regulatory environment guidelines.
- Hands-on installations of documentum products
Documentum Application Specialist Confidential, July 04 to December 04
Solaris, Windows 2003, Oracle 8/9i, MS-SQL, J2EE, Documentum Suite 4i
Team Lead for development project associated with Engineering Drawing Content Setup project.
- Designing and setup of optimal cabinet structure for managing objects for over 100,000 drawings distributed over 300 cabinets/folders
- DFC/Java customization for import of drawing objects to support bulk-upload, user-friendliness and reduction of efforts
- Setting up of multiple workflows, some complex and some simple to manage the flow of content through inter-departmental approval process. During the document flow amongst different users, the document also passed through custom lifecycle stages.
- Analysis of Doc*Loader and other migration tools for bulkload operations,
Consultant Impact Systems, Confidential, Feb 1998-July 04
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects (4-6) in varying technologies (Documentum, Lotus Notes, VB/ASP) with individual teams reporting for technical guidance, time management and resource management.
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze business and technology requirements and outline the proposed technology solutions.
- Prioritize, manage and ensure the development and implementation of enhancements and changes
- Pre-sales support and identifying opportunities for business growth, understanding customer needs and recommending solutions. Analyzing resource and cost needs, budgeting, developing and showcasing prototypes, advising on RFP responses and related marketing material.
- Hands on activities for configuring workflow and life cycle profiles to facilitate authoring, tracking, approval and distribution of SOP documents in a controlled environment (using Documentum support tool DCM)
- Installed and configured an integrated solution between the Lotus Notes Mail client and the Documentum e-Content Server that supports participation in document review cycles, and the archiving of e-mail without a Documentum client. Being an "external client", the document management solution was expanded enterprise wide without incurring additional costs for deployment and training specific Documentum clients (e-Connector for Lotus Notes).
Senior Executive Confidential, Mumbai India 1995-1998
Windows NT, AIX/RISC 6000, Novell LAN, Lotus Notes, VB
- Managing the IT setup for 200 active users and offices spread over 25 locations throughout the country leading an upgrade project with a budget of $250,000 and revamping the entire IT setup from a standalone environment to a complete networked solution
- Managed the development of software programs to automate back office accounting procedures and to provide reports for Fund Managers,
- Lotus® Notes was also introduced as an accessory to enhance the workflow between the Scheme Officers-Fund Manager-Investment Committee and the dealers.
Assistant Manager Confidential,Mumbai 1990-1995
Novell LAN SFT III, Clipper, VB
- Successfully delivered a rollout of an upgrade of a standalone package running under COBOL for a nationalized bank with 3,000 branches across the country. The pilot project was aimed at the mid-size branches of the bank with a daily voucher turnover of 1,000 and account load of 10,000 live accounts. The project consisted of designing of specifications, feasibility study, resource management, analysis and design, coding, testing and implementation. In addition, a module of the package was simultaneously developed in the in-house setup under Oracle 6.x to analyze the price-time-performance benefits of Oracle vs. XBASE.
Confidential, Mumbai 1989-1990
- Teaching the Computer Science and Digital Electronics to three batches of Diploma Engineering Students.
System Engineer Duplex, Mumbai 1988
- Systems engineer for hands-on manufacturing, testing and debugging of telecommunication ringer and UPS equipment used in analog telephone industry
- EMSyA - EMC Proven Professional Certification
- WDK fundamentals and Advanced, 5.3, 6.x
- System Administration
- Lotus Notes - CLP
Bachelor of Engineering (BS).