- Intend to build a career with hi - tech environment to obtain a challenging role in Operations Support, Testing & focusing towards Solution Delivery with committed & dedicated people where my analytical, quality consciousness, problem solving and leadership skills are put to best use and to emerge in achieving consistent organization goals with overall enriched 7 plus years of Exp.
- Providing telecom network & extending communication facilities through planning, operations & maintenance of all Billing system nodes Servers
- Fixing all Kind of Order Management within the issues remitted from Workflow's, SAPI’s and Database
- Providing high level technical support to the Tier 4 Engineers & R&D for immediate resolution of critical service affecting issues and thereby reducing the downtime
- Voucher generation, Voucher uploading and Voucher Activation in the Database
- PCN New level definition like location translation, location relationship, Range map definitions using PCAT
- Good Knowledge in O&M of all IN nodes
- Basic knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Documentation of issues and their resolutions for easy tracking in the future
- Time synchronization of UNIX and LINUX servers with other nodes
- Interacting with Service Providers to understand their new feature requirement, documentation
- System Summary Report validation
- Engaging in maintenance of Hardware, Daily Health Check, Fault Diagnosis, Trouble Shooting, Escalations and co-ordination for Emergencies / Critical Problems
- Provide high level analysis to R&D while Down Time
- Resolving call flow related & billing related problems
- Configuration of new operator codes in data base
- Product testing and Validation of the product and providing solutions if any issues are identified about the product / coding for upcoming patches
- Involved in Deploying and upgrading new version of Confidential Billing products at software level
- As a level of Onsite support, have hands on with Hardware replacement of Servers like SLM Server, DPM Servers, EMC Disks, Service Processor, LBA, Complete Scratch Installation of SDP and supported Migrating / moving Database to SDP with linking corresponding Protocols
- Setting KPI Focus on the Customer Experience
- Re-Engineering Business Processes: Customer-Centric Approach
- Delivering a Consistent Service Experience with Proactive and preventive support for service continuity
- Involving in Setting up 3.7.8 Environment which has Supports virtualization of all system components using Oracle VM, Modernization of solution components, including new 3p software (Oracle 12c, RHEL 6.6, Weblogic 12c) with New blade technology (HP G9) and IBM v7000 Gen2 storage to reduce footprint and power use
- Application Development, Support and Operations Experience in Telecom Products and Operation and maintenance support of IN nodes such as sGu, SLU, and SDP
- Understanding the requirements of the client and involvement in creation of feasibilities
- Creation of the High Level design as per the requirement, for the development Team
- Working in synch with the development team for all the design related issue/queries so that effective low level design is created and implemented
- Involved in the development and enhancement of the core services used for performing provisioning/de provisioning activities in core billing system
- Resolution of Customer complaints
- Supporting in Deployment by validating bug fixes with customer as well internally
- Proactive measures by auditing nodes and fixing errors in nodes to avoid future Down Time
- Testing New releases and setting a GO to upgrade in production by facing Customer in front and simultaneously co-coordinating Deployment arrangements with R&D by Change Requests
- Solving Operation Issues and Closing the Service Requests in the basis of Urgencies Emergency / Critical / Major / Minor and maintain SLA
- Order Management / Inventory Management
- Designing and executing complete module of Reconnection & Disconnection / Mainatinence of Subscriber as per the client requirement based on billing
- Involved in Complex upgrade of S/W & H/W from C1CV version 3.0 to C1CV 3.7.7
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Operation and maintenance support of Confidential IN nodes such as SGU, SLU, and SDP.
- Tariff definition, Service class and feature deployment according to the requirements of the customer.
- Involved in Deploying and upgrading new version of Confidential Billing products at software level.
- Maintenance of OSA based charging system for off-line charging for Roaming SMS.
- IVR prompt/language loading in MMU.
- Coordination with Confidential support team for critical issues
- Advising and Attending issues from Monitoring Team Health checks of IN nodes on Hourly/Daily basis and analyzing with the acknowledgment at the end for the alarms that are raised due to verities of failures is the servers operation wise or DB related or other service impacting issues.
- Involved in the integration of new SDP (5million BHCA) to the existing network
- Develop tools to Automate manual tasks using VB.NET
- Performing ATP/UAT whenever any up-gradation happens.
- Resolution of Customer complaints.
- Supporting in Deployment by validating bug fixes with customer as well internally.
- Proactive measures by auditing nodes and fixing errors in nodes to avoid future Down Time.
- Testing New releases and setting a GO to upgrade in production by facing Customer in front and simultaneously co-coordinating Deployment arrangements with R&D by Change Requests.
- Solving Operation Issues and Closing the Service Requests in the basis of Urgencies Emergency / Critical / Major / Minor and maintain SLA.
- Order Management / Inventory Management.
Billing Systems Engineer
- Monitoring of IN system for 100% uptime, resolving & escalating the issues to the next level.
- System backup, health check and problem diagnosis.
- Good skills for O&M of SGU, DGU, SLU, DSLU, Report Server, MVPN, CMS, ASU, UPM, SAPI, CMS, Notif, CCS,USSD,LBA, IBM SDP's.
- Active support in expansion of all IN nodes
- Resolving charging related issues.
- Oracle database maintenance of SDP.
- Call testing with all feasible scenarios after making live the new products or changes in old products.
- Alarms analysis, escalation, troubleshooting & preventing fault propagation and Ensure availability beyond 100%. Auditing in the areas of Charging, Signaling, and Routing.