To offer my creative problem-solving approach and experience in managing information
systems as a hands on IT Director with highly refined supervisory skills, communication skills and certifications in ITIL v3 Foundations, Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix, wireless, and project management.
Windows XP Pro Windows 7, Windows Server 2000 and 2003, Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 XP-Presentation, Linux (Ubuntu & Fedora), and Cisco IOS
Office Pro 2003-2007, Exchange 4.0, 5.5, 2000, and 2003, Microsoft Projects 2000-2007, Microsoft VISIO 2000 2007, Crystal Reports 9-11, Macromedia Dreamweaver 3.0 MX, Fireworks 3.0 MX, Internet Information Server 4, 5, and 6, FrontPage 2000-2003, Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Adobe Acrobat 4.0-8.0, Norton/Symantec Corporate Edition Anti-virus 7.5 10 and Symantec Mail Security.
DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, routers, switches, firewalls, Active Server pages, HTML, TCP/IP, POP3,
SMTP, NetBIOS, SNMP, and other network protocols. Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading, and
troubleshooting Compaq, Lenovo, DELL, IBM, and clone desktops, servers, and laptops.
ITIL Foundations v.3, MSCE, MCSA: Messaging, CCNA (active), CWNA (not active), A+, Network+, Project+, CCA.
Confidential, McDonough, GA 2005 Present
Director of Information Technology Operations
- While working with third party vendors such as Verizon, ADCAP, and Presidio, represent the organization as Project Manager to engineer and implement a million dollar Cisco VoIP infrastructure.
- Work with third party vendor, Verizon to design, transition, and implement MPLS infrastructure from frame relay.
- Design, implement, and manage Cisco wireless infrastructure with the use of Cisco’s wireless controller.
- Design, implement and manage Cisco infrastructure across multiple sites with BGP & EIGRP routing with the addition of virtual LANS at each site covering devices from Cisco 3750 switches, Cisco 2811 & 3725 routers, Cisco ASA & VPN Concentrator and Cisco IRON Port systems.
- Represent IT Operations and IT security requirements in Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) committee.
- Represent the organization as Project Manager to approve and implement Cisco Physical Access Manager with the assistance of third party vendor, KRATOS while meeting security requirements set by C-TPAT Committee.
- Develop and establish IS/IT standards, practices, and policies covering preventive maintenance, disaster recovery, Help Desk Service Level Agreements, and mobility.
- Develop, review, and enforce Human Resources sponsored electronic use policies through the use of software tracking applications and Cisco IRON port web proxy system.
- Evaluate, train, and manage up to eight employees ranging from Help Desk Technician to Network Manager.
- Develop and maintain Fiscal Year Budget including but not limited to supplies, technical refresh, staff, and yearly projects.
- Design, establish, and implement migration path from older technology such as token ring and 900 MHz wireless to a more modern Ethernet/fiber based infrastructure to support both 802.1q requirements and VoIP.
- Setup, deploy, and maintain Windows 2003 Enterprise Active Directory based domain and Exchange 2003 Enterprise with Blackberry Enterprise server.
- Support and publish Windows Share Point Services (WSS) with SQL standard server to provide a foundation for document management.
- Setup and deploy Citrix Presentation server with Access Suite.
- Use SMS 2003, VBScript, and KixScript to deploy and manage end devices.
Confidential, Warner Robins, GA 2003 2005
Systems Engineer, Contractor
- Function as the network administrator for Citrix servers, Radius servers, and Windows servers.
- Setup, deploy, and maintain Windows 2000 Active Directory based domain, Citrix MetaFrame XP Farm, Citrix Nfuse, Cisco switches, and Cisco Access Points.
- Support WLAN and LAN customers.
- Use Fedora for wireless discovery and intrusion testing.
- Install, administer, and support wireless fixed network equipment, as well as support an expanding wireless client base.
- Teach wireless training classes to military personnel.
- Military security clearance.
- Perform weekly backups using Veritas Backup Executive.
Confidential, Bainbridge, GA 2001 - 2003
- Establish IS/IT Standards, Practices, and Policies.
- Recommend, design, and deploy IT infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain www.lynchsystems.com web pages.
- Help establish End of Year and Fiscal Year Budget.
- Develop and deploy secure network structure.
- Setup and deploy Norton Ghost Server.
- Setup new PCs and PC related hardware, and maintain network printers.
- Plan and deploy migration from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000, migration to Active Directory, and migration from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2000.
- Setup and deploy Outlook Web Access.
- Setup and manage new user accounts on NT 4.0 and 2000 and Exchange 5.5-2000.
- Setup and manage Cisco PIX 505 and PIX 515 firewalls, as well as Adtran Router.
- Plan and deploy migration of ISP accounts.
Confidential, GA 1999 - 2001
Network Manager and Web Coordinator
- Setup and manage new user accounts on NT 4.0 and 2000 and Exchange 5.0-5.5.
- Manage ERP system and setup new user access rights.
- Maintain and support 1000-1500 nodes.
- Help setup and manage SQLBase 7.11 for ERP system.
- Setup WinFrame 1.8 and MetaFrame 1.8 for ERP access.
- Design, develop, and maintain web pages, such as www.cleanmyboard.com, www.polyvision.com, and www.polyvisionwhiteboards.com.
- Help establish IS/IT Standards, Practices, and Policies.
- Help establish and build relationships with vendors.
- Setup new PCs and PC related hardware including DELL, IBM, and Compaq.
- Manage Inter-tel digital phone system.
- Design and implement new national NT and Windows 2000 networks.
- Assimilate newly purchased companies into existing network.
- Consolidated network providers and network systems.
- Remove Novell 4.11 from Windows 2000 network.
- Help consolidate ADP system with Citrix MetaFrame.
B.S., Computer Information Systems