INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL
Seasoned IT Professional with over 15 years experienced in project management and technical support with a history of achieving cost savings and enhancing system functionality. Collaboration with CIO’s, US governance teams, international managers, and project teams in 44 countries on projects from $500 - 20 Million to create standardized, seamless global infrastructures. Communicate in writing and presentations in meetings with all levels of management on assigned projects. Provide comprehensive technical teamwork to business units, management, and local staff.
Highlights of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Vendor Evaluation
- Strategy & Execution
- Resource Management
- Innovative IT Initiatives
- Business Management
- Client Relations
- Global end-user Support
Platforms: Windows 2000, 2003 Servers and Professional, Windows XP, Vista, Mail Servers, UNIX, Citrix ICA, MS Exchange, Sharepoint, Active Directory, Disaster Recover.
Hardware: HP, IBM, Dell, and Intel Based Server and Desktop Platforms, Cisco, Hardware, VPN, Blackberry,
Toshiba and Sony Laptops, VOIP Phone System, SAN, SQL, Apple.
Software: MS Office, Visio, Citrix Meta frame XP, Symantec: PC Anywhere, Ghost, Lotus Notes, Get Access,
Antivirus, McAfee Virus Scan, Adobe: Tivoli, Remedy, Adware, Spyware, Malware, Virus-Removal
Networking: CISCO Routers & Switches, Net Mon, Call Manager, TCP/IP, Wireless, DNS, WINS, DHCP, MPLS, IP, Frame, Solar winds, VOIP, IDS, Firewall, ACS servers, Taclane.
Compliance: SOX, HIPPA, Audit team, Encryption devices, Data Centers, Change Management, Remedy, Clarity.
Confidential, Eatontown NJ - Project Management /Network Project Lead June 2010 – October 2011
Manage a team of 5 direct reports that provide classified technical and administrative support for a network and server test lab. CMMI level 3 trained to support our customer. Support the government contract for the life cycle of the infrastructure for both hardware and software configuration and security. Provide the documentation of software and hardware systems that includes the maintenance of a software baseline library. Support Configuration Control functions that include maintaining relational databases, circulating Change Proposals, updating documentation, and tracking digital media.
- Select and hire employees for various teams. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Create project plan, Risk Analysis, Work breakdown structure and mange all cost for contract.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and ensure compliance with applicable DOD, Industry, and NSA Configuration Management guidance, regulations, policies, and best practices.
- Implemented Agile and Waterfall development processes and practices.
Confidential, Warren, NJ - Project Manager 1997- 2009
Collaborative leader skilled in motivating teams into achieve aggressive goals and objectives. Interface with IT governance, staff, and business management. Managed global project teams valued up to $20 million and maintained superior business relationships at all corporate levels. Conducted corporate feasibility, business analysis studies activities globally for Network, Servers, automated and asset management systems.
- Facilitated global meetings with internal and external clients to gather recommendations, answer questions, document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Analyzed and documented clients complex business requirements, and processes. Communicated requirements to appropriate parties. Collaborate with corporate teams on Sarbanes Oxley requirements for internal or external audits.
- Identified developmental and training opportunities, working with individuals on their personal goals, delegating responsibilities, providing timely feedback, and providing input into evaluating performance.
- Collaborated with Vendor Management to provide cost savings, resolve issues regarding invoices, licensing, purchasing, global contracts (Microsoft, IBM, etc.), and compliance.
- Assisted personnel in Quality Assurance, development of test plans, scripts, and participated in the performance of user acceptance testing.
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects regarding credit card transactions (PCI) with major banks and Fortune 500 companies. Using web interfaces and clearing companies.
Senior International Technical Analyst
Provided hands on international technical support to various countries for IT infrastructure. Analyzed business technical requirements and defined local or enterprise IT solutions to address complex business needs.
- Approved or denied user security access to servers or applications for international countries.
- Committee member for the corporate design of Global IT technical and security architectures, 3 tier application architecture/design/development, for servers, active directory, group policies, desktops, mainframe, networks, configuration management, virus protection and escalations process used for external and internal requirements.
- Single point of contact and Subject Matter Technical Expert (SME) for staff during applications development and/or implementation process. Second and third level infrastructure Technical SME for servers, desktops, networks, remote computing, change management, performance management, mainframe, and disaster recovery for international offices.
- Implemented localized operational testing processes by identifying testers, preparing schedules, communicating with testers and teams, conducting feedback sessions. Ensure projects were completed successfully on time and on budget.
Confidential,New York City, NY, 1995-1997
Project Management responsibilities for bank locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Managed five IT professionals, implemented various infrastructure projects throughout the United States.
Education / Training
- Implemented change management projects for various departments located throughout the U.S.
- Developed solutions and managed staff on various projects throughout the U.S.
Bachelor of Arts – Business Management
- Project Management Training
- CCNA - Router, Voice, Security
- Six Sigma-Yellow Belt, leadership, Enterprise, DMAIC Training
- ITIL: Configuration and Release Management, Service Desk and Incident Management
- ITIL V3 - Service Strategy Fundamentals, ITIL, and the Service Lifecycle
- CISSP Domain: Operations Security - 244020_eng, Physical (Environmental) Security - 244059_eng
- Microsoft Office Professional, XP, 2003, 2007
- MS 2000/2003 servers, Clustering, SAN, NT, 2000 desktop, XP, Vista
- Tivoli, GTS, Symantec
- (ECM) Enterprise Configuration Manager Tool, (Admin)