To broaden my work experience within a company, utilizing my skills in a new and challenging environment.
2006-2012 Confidential,Phoenix, AZ
- Oversee daily operations of network; install, design and configure systems hardware and software. Strong technical background, analytical and problem solving ability. In-depth, working knowledge of Windows server and desktop operation systems. Working knowledge of network hardware, including but limited to SAN, LAN, WAN, Firewall and user security protocols.
2002-2006 Confidential, Denver, CO/Mesa, AZ
- Primary duties include planning upgrades, researching information systems for better use of systems, updating inventory, and maintaining the shop appearance. Assist in maintaining multitude of full motion flight simulators mainframes consisting of multi-tiered platforms, including AIX, windows, and unix.
- Secondary duty is to maintain Level D flight simulator.
2000-2002 Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Manage computers, and small business network for main office and hanger. Maintain inventory for parts in hanger. Planning upgrades, researching information systems for better use of systems, updating inventory, and maintaining the shop appearance.
2000-2001 Confidential, Englewood, CO
IT Manager/Sr. Technician
- Primary duty is to manage the service center. Supervise and schedule contract technicians for printer and monitor repair. Repair and build computers, schedule and complete service calls for customers and corporate accounts. Update inventory and order parts for PC building and repairs. Maintain web site to increase sales and generate new business for the store. Maintain NT Server and workstations for shop.
- Secondary duties include planning upgrades, researching information systems for better use of systems, updating inventory, and maintaining the shop appearance.
1999-2000 Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Primary duty is to maintain dealerships mainframe communications and databases. Supervise and schedule Information Technology, staff of 10. Utilized AS400, Netfinity server, and Unix systems.
- Secondary duties include planning upgrades, researching information systems for better use of systems, ordering equipment, repairing CPU’s, updating inventory, and troubleshooting system related issues which occur from day to day.
1994-1999 Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Product Complaint Coordinator
- Primary duty is to review product complaints for application of Medical Device Reporting regulation.
- Secondary duties include conducting investigations of customers’ product complaints to ensure such complaints are properly evaluated and requirements of governmental regulatory agencies are met, maintaining complaint data files and determine the necessity of filing MDR’s to the FDA, summarizing and communicating results of investigations to management, trending failures and complaints and making recommendations on existing product changes to management, providing training to personnel on quality/regulatory procedures, and serve as Lead for other Q.C. Inspectors.
1993–1997 Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Specialist (F-16)
- Primary duty was to maintain and repair fighter aircraft in mission readiness status. Supervision and training of new recruits.
- Secondary duties include detailed documentation of all work accomplished, training new recruits, and maintaining training records.
- Attended to complete an Associates of Science in Computer Information Systems.
- Planning to continue on to University for Bachelor’s degree.
- Attended to earn a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Information Systems.
- Attended classes to promote rank and learn management skills.
I am proficient with Microsoft Office 2010, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint; Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, and NT.; Corel, Lotus Suites, Novell NetWare, Microsoft Networks, UNIX, AIX, SUN, and Microfocus COBOL. I have experience using both IBM and Macintosh computers and software. I type approximately 40 wpm and 10,000 kph on ten key.