OBJECTIVE: Obtain a challenging project lead/Sen. developer role within an exciting, fast-paced environment to play a vital role in growth of the team and organization utilizing gained experience in analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, production support and maintenance of the mainframe batch and on-line systems and databases.
Summary: Solid background in full project life cycle including system analysis, and development. Expertise in design, development and implementation of new and existing applications. Excellent team building skills as well as statistical and analytical skills. Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work. Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
SKILLS: COBOL, COBOLII, COBOL 390/LE, CICS, DB2, DB2 Stored Procedures, SQL SVR, Oracle, MQ Series, OS/JCL, OS/MVS/XA, OS UTILITIES, TSO/ISPF, FILE-AID-DB2, BMS, Procedures, VSAM, SQL, PLATINUM, INTERTEST, XPEDITER, FILE-AID-DB2, FILE-AID, StarToll, ENDEVOR, ABEND-AID, PANVALET, HTML, NDM, FTP, LIBRARIAN, CHANGEMAN, Teredata SQL, CA-Easytrieve,DYL-280, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point, Visio, MEGA tool, Time Wizard, Outlook, ES 9000, IBM 30XX, IBM PCs and compatible
Confidential- Warren, NJ 07/12 – Present Project lead/Senior Technical System Analyst
- As a Project lead/Senior Technical System Analyst I am responsible for developing plans & schedules, resource allocations as per budgets, manpower deployment and team meetings for individual projects. I am also heavily involved in a customer interaction as well as team for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications. Fully engaged in design and coding of Software RATING/BILLING Applications. Mapping requirements; participating in the finalization of product specifications and selection of appropriate techniques.
Conducting system study and coordinating with team members for System Design & Integration, Application Maintenance with mainframe COBOL as primary and as JAVA as a secondary distributed technology, etc. Handling various technical aspects like software design, coding of modules, monitoring critical paths & taking appropriate actions. Leading/coordinating software unit, integration and QA testing activities. Supervising smooth implementation of the project and extending post-implementation, application maintenance and technical support.
Achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring service quality norms and build the brand image by exceeding customer expectations.
Confidential– New York 01/12 –07/12 Project lead/ Technical System Analyst
- As a Project lead/ Technical System Analyst played a major role in designing, developing and implementing strategic/technical solutions as a part of Cash Systems Services team for the CUEapplication. Handled a team of 2 local and 3 offshore developers. Main tasks were to analyze the requirements/scope of the project, providing various types of technical solutions, creating documents such as TDD (Technical Design Document), pseudo code specifications and other vital technical specifications. Execute and code procedures, in hands on environment using a variety of languages, data bases, and platforms, with mainframe COBOL as primary. Responsible for analyzing the requirements for end user and assisted in implementing approach for enhancements. Obtained ownership responsibility for certain sConfidentialystems; read and understand the systems code and job streams, and learn the purpose.
- TheCUE stands for the Cash Utility Engine and is an in-house built application which has been created in order to act as a router between various sConfidentialystems such as Merva, GPS,Sungard (Intellimatch), IMMS (International Money Management System). As from the moment the new transaction was being initiated in Merva (outside distribution system) the CUE reads the incoming message and validates it on a basis of a predefined set of rules, which are various from very simple to more complex and then routs processed transaction either to GPS (if they are payments, internal transfers or pre-advices to be finalized) or to Intellimatch (if they are credits). CUE is a complex mainframe based application which has been design to interact with a multiple outside apps by utilizing different distributed technologies.
Confidential – Jersey City 04/11 – 11/11 Lead Technical System Analyst/ Sen. Programmer Analyst
- Involved in the full project life cycle as Technical System Analyst/ project lead/developer of the implementation team for FX MOS (Foreign Exchange Mid-Office system). Responsible for system analysis, maintenance, development, testing and debugging including providing documentation such as TDD (Technical Design Document), pseudo code specifications and other vital documents of implementation system.
- TheFX MOS processes FX OTC Future (Forwards and Spots) and Option trades. The system handles USD based as well as cross currencies trades. Trades are received from front-end FATE system via real-time link and are stored in a centralized database. FX MOS is an IBM mainframe based system in combination with JAVA as a front end distributed system, which allows FX trade processing from multiple trading locations. System is able to handle markConfidential and sales credit. Using a real-time process, trades are automatically confirmed and matched via the SWIFT network. Settlements of the trades are done with Confidential through GCMS (Global Cash Management system). Other system features include auto wire to branches confirming trade execution, automated rollover processing, counter party standing settlement instructions, trades allocation, currency conversion and auto matching of Pay/Receive instructions with Confidential
- Main tasks are to analyze the requirements/scope of the project, execute and code procedures, in hands on environment using a variety of languages, data bases, and platforms, with mainframe COBOL as primary. Continuously reconciling all end results and maintaining audit trail documents as specified for each process. Obtained ownership responsibility for certain systems; read and understand the systems code and job streams, and learn the purpose.
Confidential - Warren, NJ 11/08 – 04/11 Lead Technical Analyst/ Sen.
Programmer Analyst Involved in the full project life cycle as LTA (Lead Technical Analyst) and part of the implementation team for Fraud Prevention/Trade Verification system. Responsible for maintenance, development, testing and debugging including providing documentation such as TDD (Technical Design Document) and other vital documents of implementation system. The Customer Care organization initiative is requesting system changes to improve the accuracy of issued credits to customer’s account in the billing and front end systems: the task is to simplify the process by which CSRs research billing questions, and allow the billing systems to reduce the hundreds of OCC codes. Main tasks are to execute and code procedures, in hands on environment using a variety of languages, data bases, and platforms, with mainframe COBOL as primary. Continuously reconciling all end results and maintaining audit trail documents as specified for each process. Obtained ownership responsibility for certain systems; read and understand the systems code and job streams, and learn the purpose. BATCH SME – responsible for reviewing all BATCH processes to ensure the code is up to the company’s standards. Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems, investigating system vulnerabilities, suspicious systems activity, recommending and implementing resolutions. Analyze and process incoming access requests so that change requests on the mainframe are such that data confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
CONFIDENTIAL - Somerset, NJ 09/08 – 11/08 Lead/ Sen. Programmer Analyst
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of Corporate Finance system for Adjustments department. Responsible for the calculation of the discrepancies in the dollar amount for claims submitted to Confidential from different sources. Adjustments involve the use of DCO accumulators: the Deductible, Out of Pocket, and CAP accumulators which are present on the Benefit Adjustment (BnA) table in POS. Key player in determination process to add additional requirements to the ADJUSTMENTS APPLICATION process flow. Technically ADJUSTMENTS Requests for adjustments that originate from areas such as Direct Claims, Pharmacy Audit, Pharmacy Services, Finance, Eligibility, MED-D, Reporting, Directly from Pharmacy or Client.
- Provided management with business process Flow Diagram, ADJUSTMENTS APPLICATION End-to-End Topology, Transaction Flow Diagram and ADJUSTMENTS APPLICATION Mainframe Process Flow and MQ Series Process Flow.
- Delivering a service or product that meets or exceeds customer requirements at a cost that provides maximum value for the customer.
CONFIDENTIAL - Paramus, NJ 09/07 – 08/08 Lead/ Sen. Programmer Analyst
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of OPLD. Part of the CONFIDENTIAL Customer Information/Operation Management team responsible for the OPLD (Origin Package Level Detail) project.
- Created Process Flow document where Mandatory changes included: New requirements for the OPLD process, Addition or removal of hardware/software for OPLD, Change in hardware/software platforms and/or configurations, Deletion of existing services, Amendments to the documentation as far as clients/suppliers are concerned.
- Determine the process to add additional requirements to the OPLD process flow. Technically OPLD arrives in three formats: EMMS (Electronic Message Management Specification), MaxiShip, and Closed Loop (DB2 row images). Provide Business Process Flow Diagram, OPLD End-to-End Topology, Transaction Flow Diagram and OPLD Mainframe Process Flow and MQ Series Process Flow. Delivering a service or product that meets or exceeds customer requirements at a cost that provides maximum value for the customer.
CONFIDENTIAL – Jersey City 04/00 – 09/07 Lead/ Sen. Programmer
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance of on-line and batch LENDING Potential Credit Line/Loan Collateral Engine Systems. The primary objective is to create an integrated platform for processing RISK system updates to the Guarantee/Guarantor family by LCE background application with the purpose of display by the front-end ECF & Client Inquiry applications. Every type of update to Guarantee/Guarantor relationship that is taking place in RISK communicates to the LCE background task running in mainframe CICS. Only successful updates to the RISK Guarantee/Guarantor master file is be passed to LCE. The updates includes: add, delete of accounts within the family, change of priority for existing accounts in the family, change by moving account from parent to child part of the family and vice versa (which also results in change of priority of all accounts within the family), change of account status in the family. After successful update of the RISK Guarantee/Guarantor master file, a new task will be initiated to start the LCE Guarantee/Guarantor update of MRG Guarantee/Guarantor table and trigger RECALC of collateral & loan values for LCE Guarantee/Guarantor changed relationship via LCE0 Tran-id. Heavily involved in the coding process of the project utilizing DB Stored Procedures as a main source of DB2 data distribution across various application. As a part of the development system design exploited MQ Series to provide exchange of data among sub systems. (COBOL3/CICS/VSAM/DB28/MQ).
- Responsible for gathering requirements, from users related in ABS (Asset Backed Securities Custodies and Risk Management Systems. Data mapping of feeds from several reference data systems to a number of in-house applications. Responsibilities include project feasibility reports, translation client requirements into functional specifications. Strong experience in all phases of Project Life Cycle. Determined business requirements and created functional and program specifications. Developed test plan, test scenarios, and test cases for QA systems testing. Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability. Working closely with developers and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and end-user satisfaction.
- Involved in the development of the web-based application, which facilitates trade creation, execution and allocation for PMP, Selections Insight One and OMM users by streamlining navigation via browser based front-end pages. ICST gives Financial Advisors (FA) and Client Service Associates (CSA) the ability to perform a trade criteria search by identifying particular accounts to which they may perform model balancing function to single and multiple accounts as well as create and execute orders for single and block trade orders. ICST also includes trading functions for manual order submission or Electronic Order Submission (EOS), order execution and trade status capability through Continuous Transaction Processing System (CTPS) via On-line Trading (OLT).
Confidential - Jersey City 10/95– 04/00 Senior Programmer/Analyst
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of On-line and batch Equity, Money Market and Active Assets Mutual Funds Systems. The Mutual Funds Systems is a highly complex mutual fund shareholder record-keeping and management system enables you to easily manage all aspects of shareholder interaction, from account activity to shareholder profiles to contact history. (COBOLII/CICS/VSAM/DB2)
- Developed a process that will systematically send and confirm all daily trade activity for the Start/DPSP Omnibus positions to PWC. Daily trade activity will include purchases, redemptions and dividend activity.
- Involved in all phases of Project Life Cycle.
- Determined business requirements and created functional and program specifications.
- Developed test plan, test scenarios, and test cases for QA systems testing.
- Was heavily involved in interface with user community on a daily basis to provide real-time production support and system analysis to customer problems, often those issues were resolved with the customer waiting on the phone.
- Developed and implemented an on-line/batch Know Your Customer System under the USA Patriot Act Section. Designed and implemented Trader’s Desk System that will generate DSC Daily Summary Report and DSC Month End Summary Report.
- Designed and implemented Exchange New Account System. The system provide capability to setup new credit account masters and allow carrying over information from debit account to target account for Money Market and Equity.
- Designed and implemented Erisa Fees System that will allow the users to retrieve the Custodial and Termination Fee information
- Developed and implemented ACH System for electronic transfers of cash income distributions and capital gain distributions to a customer designated savings/checking account. Responsible for 24/7 production support and ongoing maintenance to systems.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering