To obtain a position utilizing my skills as a computer networking engineer.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology Networking,
- COMPTIA Network+ Certified
- Certificate of Excellence for outstanding academic achievement
- Certificate of Course completion CCENT
- Certificate of Course completion CCNA
- Certificate of Course completion CCNP
- Completed IELTS with Band 6.5 – International English Language Testing System Academic .
Confidential - Network Analyst (September 2012 - Present) Mountain View, CA USA
Responsible of the following tasks:
- Validation and quality assurance of network device information within the new NMS tools.
- Alert validation between old (AMC) and new (ITOI)
- Identify missing devices or interfaces and any discrepancies and inconsistencies in network device reporting data.
- Update and correct device names within the NMS tool interfaces.
- Verify dashboards for completeness and consistent displays of network device and interface reporting.
- Create template dashboards and reports that can be used for the Ops Regional Focus Model reporting.
- Create Ops Review dashboards to show network availability and service level compliance.
- Migrate standard device configurations to NCM, and create compliance tests.
- Create searches and filters for network alerts using network syslog data,
Confidential– IT Instructor (November 2011 – September 2012) San Francisco CA USA
Teaching intermediate to advance level courses such as:
- Basic Routing and Switching (CCNA)-This course covers the basics of initial setup, networking, and troubleshooting of Cisco routers. Topics include the differences between routed and routing protocols and the basics of LAN, VLAN, WAN, VPN, and switching architectures. Emphasis is placed on students learning how to provide network resources across network boundaries by connecting independent networks to other networks or the Internet. The course include hands-on configuration using CISCO IOS for routers and switches. Configuring routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP and BGP using CISCO IOS routers 2811. Configuring NAT, Dynamic NAT and PAT using IOS command-line interface.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking -This course covers the fundamentals of computer and network penetration testing. Topics include the legal aspects of ethical hacking, footprinting, port scanning, system enumeration, system vulnerabilities, Web application and wireless network vulnerabilities, and network and computer attacks. Emphasis is placed on revealing security weaknesses in corporate digital assets and improving corporate digital security
- Network defense and countermeasure-This course covers the fundamentals of network defense. Topics include current intrusion detection technologies, basic firewall configuration, and proxy server and VPN setup. Emphasis is placed on defining risk analysis methods, examining normal and abnormal network traffic signatures, implementing secure VPN, configuring intrusion detection systems, and creating firewall rule sets and packet filters.
Confidential – Internship (April - Jun 2009), Dubai, UAE
Was responsible of the following assignments and tasks:
- Configured CISCO Routers 6500 and switches 3750.
- Configured routing protocols like OSPF and BGP.
- Subnetted IPv4 network VLSM, CIDR.
- Worked with VLANs, VTP and STP.
- Worked with VOIP 7900 series.
- Worked with MPLS and xDSL.
- Configured firewall access-list and NAT PAT.
- Worked VPN tunneling protocols.
Confidential– Job Shadowing (April 2008), Dubai, UAE
Analyzed company’s network topology and cabled the network devices. Used wire-shark tool to analyze the network traffic, performed some penetration tests like using port scanning tools.
Interviewed the CEO and manager of IT department to gather information about company’s network functionality.
- Intensive knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, and VoIP ...etc.
- Excellent knowledge of LAN/WAN/VLAN technologies.
- Strong understanding of IPv4 and VLSM.
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting and debugging.
- Experience with Cisco Voice over IP
- Comprehensive knowledge of Java Script, Dreamweaver, HTML and UNIX OS.
- Competent in Microsoft Word Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point, Font Page, Word, MS Project)
Excellent presentation skills.
Innovative thinker, work well in groups, positive attitude.