- Dedicated, I.T. professional working with enterprise management teams on various projects. Skilled at analyzing and solving complex problems and preventing their recurrence through preventative measures, training and automated detection.
- Excellent expertise in Networking and Windows Sever Administration.
- Written various scripts to automate various activities and procedures from data collection and analysis, performance metrics, production data integrity, change management and software release management as per ITIL requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; work well at all levels of organizations. Team player focused on offering services that exceed internal and external customer expectations.
CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
MCP+I - Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet
Confidential, AVENEL, NJ 2010 - present
- Manage support for a MPLS network with Routers, Switches, Firewall PIX, Juniper, and F5 load balancers.
- Maintain switch-router management on (Cisco 3500, 3700, 2800, 2900 series)
- Manage and troubleshoot network security issues with LAN switching (L2-L3); VLANs, VPN, Trunking ACL, IPSEC and SSL.
- Troubleshoot connectively issues with TCP/IP routing protocols; BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
- Manage Data Center infrastructure related projects such as Network transformations and Windows migrations.
- Team lead interfacing with other teams, system engineers and peers implementing network server designs and document configurations for test plans.
- Manage Asset Management, Disaster Recovery and Network system backups.
- Manage trouble ticketing system; resolving server and network performance issues, network related outages, and connectively problems.
Confidential, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ 2009 - 2010
- Provided tier 2/3 support to customer base interfacing with external technology vendors
- Provided support to the NOC on SLA network related outages and performance issues.
- Supported carrier class data/voice network services (LAN/WAN and IP routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Monitored network using Network management tools such as Spectrum, Cisco Works and HP Openview.
- Managed trouble ticket process capturing all incidents and performed root cause analysis audit reviews for service outages.
- Deployed network server design and infrastructure. Work with system engineers and other support teams testing implementation plans.
Confidential, HAZLET, NJ 2002-2009
SR. SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Installed, configured and managed Wintel Server systems and infrastructure upgrades.
- Managed Data Center 24/7 for server and network related technologies.
- Supported LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory.
- Configured and maintained Windows Server Clustering for load balancing.
- Managed network backups and SAN devices, tape drives, libraries.
- Developed and documented technical solutions for systems and issues in network infrastructure
- Managed trouble tickets system to capture all incident and problems.
- Implemented ITIL procedures for Change Management.
- Managed network security with switch port VLANs and Access Control Lists.
- Monitored network and server systems with Network Management tool IBM Tivoli Netview and Tivoli Netcool, created probes, scripts, and rules.
- Supported network topologies for internetworking of data /voice, video and wireless network services.
- Developed technical specifications for purchase of networking hardware and software products.
- Installed, configured and managed VMware ESXv4 Servers. Managed nodes with Virtual Center.
- Managed Citrix Meta-frame Presentation Server, installed applications and client software.
- Performed performance tuning and managed database issues.
- Created scripts automating tasks.
- Managed packages in SCCM to deploy upgrades, patches and applications.
- Designed functional requirements and workflow analysis for applications from the business clients. Translated the requirements to technical specifications.
- Performed vendor analysis and evaluated software solutions.
- SAP batch job scheduler, supported IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler.
Confidential, CRANBURY, NJ 2000-2002
- Developed and implemented procedures and processes for (Development/QA/Production) environments for various BEA application containers, databases, and software.
- Managed Change Management process for requests in environments (QA and Production).
- Created implementation plans for application deployments.
- Managed staff of three systems engineers, supporting systems used to deliver internet ecommerce products and services.
- Worked with business partners to analyze issues and develop solutions to support applications.
- Developed and implemented documentation to test applications, which included execution of test cases, resolution of system issues and ensured production capabilities.
Confidential, PRINCETON, NJ 1996-2000
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR/PROJECT MANAGER
- Installed, configured and managed Windows servers and end user workstations.
- Managed network security devices for remote sites.
- Managed deployments of updates, patches and applications using Microsoft SMS.
- Supported developers, analyzing issues with applications and designed solutions.
- Provided support for (L2 - L3) network devices.
- Managed Exchange servers, setting up new accounts and performing all directory services
- Managed network backups and documented procedures for disaster recovery team.
- Managed and implemented Windows migration from Windows 95 to Windows 2000.
- Developed procedures and processes for activities to meet goals and objectives.
- Managed a staff of 5 systems administrators providing support for the desktop migration.
- Performed product evaluations and proof of concept testing to automate the desktop builds and software distribution solution.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
- Implementing & Supporting Microsoft Windows Server and Client
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Microsoft Windows Designing a Directory Service Infrastructure
- Novell Netware Administration
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- EMS EmailXtender
WINDOWS SERVER 2003/2008, WINDOWS XP/2007, CISCO IOSv12, UNIX/AIX 5.3, SUN SOLARIS, NOVELL NETWAREv5
SAP BUSINESS SUITE (SCM,PLM,BW,CRM) SAP NETWEAVER, IBM TIVOLI ENTERPRISE (FRAMEWORK, ITM,TEC,TWS,TSM)
ORACLE, SQL, ACCESS,
EXCHANGE, LOTUS NOTES, EMC
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007, CITRIX METAFRAME, VMWARE ESX, SHAREPOINT, ITIL, REMEDY, SERVICE MANAGER, SCCM,
HARDWARE, UTILITIES & MONITORING TOOLS:
CISCOWORKS SUITE, HP OPENVIEW SUITE, CISCO ROUTERS(3800/2800 series), CISCO SWITCHES(3500/3700/2900 series), JUNPER, PACKETSHAPER, SPECTRUM, NETAPPS, NAS/SAN, CISCO ASA/PIX Firewalls, Microsoft ISA, SYMANTEC/NORTON, MCAFEE, ARCSERV, TSM, IBM TIVOLI MONITOR V5.1, TIVOLI ENTERPRISE CONSOLE, NETCOOL/OMNIBUS V7.2, IPKVM, BLADE CENTERS
TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, ETHERNET, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, VTP, STP, VPN, IPSEC/GRE/VPN, SSL/VPN VLAN, SIP, PPP, VoIP, QoS, PBR, ACL, AVAYA PBX, DHCP, DNS, 802/11B,G,N