Offering extensive experience, a distinguished track record, and demonstrated abilities in Information Technology; areas of expertise and interest include: Technical Support - Network Support - Storage and Microsoft Exchange Server.
IT professional with proven expertise in supporting-and optimizing performance of multi-tier applications, storage systems, operating systems, networks, hardware, and software, including installation, configuration, and preventive maintenance. Resolve network connectivity issues. Providing service focused technical support-both remote and onsite to achieve effective troubleshooting, efficient resolution of issues, and maximum customer satisfaction. Exceptional communication skills. Able to quickly grasp and adapt to new concept, technologies, and environments.
Network/Protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, UDP, NetBIOS, NetBEUI, Telnet, FTP, TFTP, DHCP, DNS, ISDN,
PPP, HDLC, Frame Relay, ATM, RIP, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, ICMP, SMTP, POP3,
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, VMware ESX Server 3.0 and Virtual Center 2.0, Primus, Clarify,
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2003/XP Professional, Sun Solaris, 2.6/2.8/2.9/2.10, Red Hat Linux 4.0, AIX 3.0, HPUX
Hardware / Special Systems: Desktop /Laptop Computers, Printers, Cisco Router, Cisco Switches, Cisco Pix firewall.
Storage System: EMC Symmetrix, Clariion, Centerra, Celera, EMC ControlCenter (ECC 5.0/5.5/6.0/6.1)
BS, Information Technology,
- EMC Proven Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer +Internet
- Frame-Relay and ATM Internetworking
- Troubleshooting Frame-Relay and ATM Switches
- SAN Management
- ControlCenter Management
- Clariion Installation and Maintenance.
- Symmetrix Monitoring & Management Using Solution Enable
- EMC VisualSRM Installation, Configuration and Usage.
- ESX Server 3.0 and VertualCenter 2.0
Confidential, Acton, MA 2009 -Present
Technical Support Engineer
- Assisting customers with verity of daily operational issues related to ad insertion servers.
- Perform analysis, troubleshoots, and create documentation, SQL queries.
- Responsible for maintaining ad-insertion equipment for major service provider’s world wide.
- Resolve technical issues, system maintenance, enhancement and management via management tools and
- policies, evaluating impact of new releases and updates of operating systems.
Environment: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP, VPN, Dial-UP, Remote Desktop.
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA 2005-2008
Senior Engineer/Technical Support Engineer II
- Performed wide variety of daily storage management tasks using ECC version (22.214.171.124, 6.0, and 6.1) and
- Solution Enabler SYMCLI version (5.0, 5.5, and 6.5) such as LUN mapping, masking and zoning.
- Performed upgrade and new install of EMC ControlCenter.
- Performed ECC 5.2 to ECC 6.0 and 6.1 Migration.
- Wrote knowledgebase articles concerning problem resolution. Also, contributed to centralized problem
- identification and resolution database. Both improved customer satisfaction and saved company time and
Environment: Microsoft Server 2003\\2000, Sun Solaris 9/10, HPUX 11.11\\11.23, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, VMware ESX server 3.0 VirtualCenter 2.0, ControlCenter, StorageScope FLR, VisualSRM, Solution Enabler, DMX, Clariion, Connectrix Manager, McData, Brocade, Cisco MDS. Mapping, Masking, Zoning, Telnet, SSH1, SSH2 and LDAP Implementation, Clarify, Primus, Oracle, MS SQL server 2005
Confidential, Westford, MA 2004-2005
Network Operations Technician
- Ensured reliability and stability of corporate network infrastructure and provided proactive network
- monitoring and performance optimization, while serving as a primary point-of-contact between field
- technicians, production team members, content providers, and building management.
- Configured and managed company’s production network consists of more than 400 sites with Juniper
- NetScreen, Cisco access points and windows 2003 servers in US and Canada.
- Assisted remote and local users with e-mail and network connectivity issues.
- Managed users, groups, and polices in Windows 2003 Active Directory domains.
Environment: Microsoft Windows 2003/2000\\XP, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2000, Juniper
Confidential, Cisco Access Point.
Lucent Technologies, Westford, MA 2000 – 2003
Network Support Engineer III
- Troubleshot, monitored, and supported of client network services, including NMS, ATM, and Frame-Relay
- network environments for leading customers. Collaborated closely with customers throughout on-site
- installation, configuration, administration, and deployment of new network equipment and services.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of new releases of NavisCore, ATM, and Frame-Relay code prior to
- presentation and implementation at client facilities.
- Prepared and delivered comprehensive training to team members, ensuring proficiency with product
- concepts and operational procedures by users at all technical skill levels.
Environment: Microsoft Windows 2000, Sun Solaris 2.6\\2.8, ATM Switches, Frame-Relay Switches. Telnet, SSH1.
Confidential, Framingham, MA 1999 – 2000
- Planned, designed, and implemented procedures in support of installation and maintenance of voice, video
- and data communications systems. Installed, configured, and maintained hardware, including routers,
- switches, MUX, patch panels, cabling, and network adapters.
- Configured and implemented LAN / WAN topologies.
- Configured and installed Cisco routers and switches.
- Troubleshot network issues.
Environment: Windows 2000, Cisco 1600, 2600, 3800, 7500 routers, Cisco Pix firewall, Cisco Catalyst 3560 and 3750 series switches.
Confidential., Canton, MA 1998 – 1999
Senior Network Support Engineer
- Provided Tier-II technical and escalation support for Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Worked closely with clients to isolate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues for all Exchange versions and a
- broad range of functionality issues.
- Resolved mission critical Exchange server downtime issues, as well as foreign mail migration issues and
- network connectivity issues.
- Successfully maintained strong customer relationships in a highly stress environment.
Environment: Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98, Exchange server 4\\5\\5.5, Clarify, Primus.