15 years experience with electronic messaging technology and enterprise level design, deployment experience with Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange, Novell NDS/GroupWise and Lotus Notes. Served as senior consultant, IT project manager and documentation specialist on Active Directory and collaboration projects. Design and deployment experience with secure messaging technologies and products such as e-mail firewalls, digital IDs and certificates.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Framingham MA
Lead Migration Engineer July 09 to Present
- Assigned to core project team to support the migration and co-existence of multiple Active Directory domains and Exchange email organizations that included facilitating application server migrations to a new AD domain and forest.
- Leveraging the Quest Active Directory and Exchange migration suite to migrate users, workstations, servers, and Exchange mailboxes and remediation for over 20,000 users using MessageStats Quest Reporter
Senior Microsoft Consultant Feb 09 to July 09
- Monitoring Windows 2000 / 2003 servers, services and applications, automating processes and performing daily maintenance process, designing and configuration of new systems.
- Provide assistance with Datacenter activities to ensure Day-Day operations ensuring the SLA up time is met, Assist with Post migration efforts for current Active directory migration QMMAD
- Provide assistance with Active Directory migration into the Covance domain and decommissioning of Active Directory.
Lead Migration Engineer June 08 to Jan 09
- While at Bausch my main responsibilities are to access and determine the Quest EMW installation and perform discovery of the Source and Target Exchange 2007 organizations for 12,000 users.
- Provide assistance with current Exchange 2007 Architecture and make recommendations to existing environment.
- Lead and direct junior engineers in ticket resolution as well as knowledge transfer for steady state
- Provide post migration support for BES / ActiveSync devices and participate in testing of Exchange 2007 using VMware ESX
Lead Migration Engineer May 08 to Aug 08
- Lead Engineer involved in migrations for 9000 users and assisting staff to troubleshoot client issues for post migration support
- Participate and contribute to architectural decisions and changes related to the Exchange 2007 messaging systems.
- Own responsibility of the email and domain migration activities for each migration collection or schedule defined using Lotus Notes Migrator and QMM.
- Lead junior members of the migration team. Including delegating tasks, mentoring and providing direction.
- Work with project management team to define project tasks and direction when appropriate.
- Participate in VMware lab creation and representation of production environment for testing mission critical applications.
Solutions Architect Oct 07 to May 08
- Design, implement and manage Exchange 2000/2003/2007 environment for multi-site migrations for local and or global organizations.
- Design, implement and manage Active Directory environment based on Windows Server2000/2003 technology.
- Assist business partners to Architect Active Directory and Exchange Server 2007 and simplify the customer’s migration process.
- Perform migrations into Exchange 2003/2007 organizations from legacy Exchange systems to include Lotus Notes
Confidential,Charlotte, NCMessaging Engineer Consultant Jan 07 to Oct 07
- Project Manager, managed a team to assess the technical impact of business requirements and to reach consensus of this with engineers during gathering, assessment and design for datacenter migration, collaborated directly with business units and provided alternative solutions when necessary in an effort to maintain a consistent yet flexible architecture
- Provided Strategic consulting services to devise an overall migration approach for Active Directory and Messaging platforms that involved centralizing all users to new platforms migrating servers from Lotus Notes and consolidating Domains and Servers.
- Act as Team Lead for Engineers to ensure successful approach and delivery for AD/ Messaging migration using Quest tools (EMW, QNME, DMW, and QMM AD/EX).
- Design, implement and manage Exchange 2000/2003/2007 environment for multi-site local and global organizations.
- Design, implement and manage Active Directory environment based on Windows Server2000/2003 technology.
Confidential,Dallas, TXSystems Engineer Consultant Feb 06 to Jan 07
- Systems Engineering Consultant specializing in delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Quest software / SQL Server 2000, Exchange Server 2003, Active Directory 2003 and Windows Server 2003.
- Design, implement and deploy a variety of Quest Software tools to simply the overall migration approach for upto 20,000 user seat migrations.
- Perform AD/Exchange Assessments to ensure current status of client environment / Infrastructure prior to migration.
- Facilitate end-users and perform knowledge transfer of migration approach using Quest technologies for Lotus Notes, Exchange Server 5.5, 2000 and 2003. A Messaging Engineering Consultant specializing in delivering End-End messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Quest Notes Migrator, EMW and QMM / SQL Server 2000
- Work with business partners to provide a seamless approach for customer’s migration process for Lotus Notes / Legacy Exchange systems totaling 30,000 user seats
Confidential,Maitland, FLNT Implementation Specialist Oct 03 to Feb 06
- Exchange Migration Engineer performed Exchange Migrations for 36000 users, assisted with day to day migrations using PriaSoft software suite.
- Install software application for clients on their current infrastructure, Microsoft 2000/2003 servers and Novell environments, AS400 network mappings and troubleshoot these systems as well.
- Provide assistance with respect to the project management for the clients, provide deployment strategy of software and training for the system administrator and users at the bank
- Testing of new products for Fidelity applications and documentation creation in multiple environments Microsoft, Citrix /Terminal Services\\
Confidential, Heathrow, FLSenior Technical Analyst Feb 02 to Oct 03
- Provide supervision to Call Center technical team providing assistance to clients and serve as 3rd level support to clients in configuration of current environments.
- Assist in management of training room servers i.e. (Windows 2000, Novell 5.0) and maintain classroom environments for training of clients.
- Provide testing of Fiserv Lending Solution applications and documentation creation in multiple environments Microsoft, Novell Citrix/Terminal Services.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings ensuring clients environments meet the necessary requirements to support Fiserv software and to assist in the sales team in answering technical questions.
Confidential, Orlando, FLSenior Network Administrator Jan 02 to Feb 02
- Migration of corporate infrastructure Novell 4.11 and Windows NT 4.0 environment to Windows 2000 environment for the corporate office and remote sites also replacing current Mail server to Lotus Notes Domino Server 4.5.
- Participated in desktop configurations virus protection setups and backup software scheduling using Norton Antivirus and Backup-Exec 8.6.
- Assisted in configuration of telecom equipment increasing current network speed of CSU/DSU and WAN equipment.
Confidential,Bohemia, NYSystems Integration Engineer Jan 01 to Oct 01
- Assisted site Administrators in troubleshooting and problem resolution using SMS 2.0 remote control features
- Participated in documentation and planning for Windows 2000 deployment. Using the different components of windows, DNS, SNMP, DHCP, Active Directories, Wins, Backup Strategies, TCP-IP, Terminal Services, Web server Software IIS 5.0, Citrix Metaframe 1.8, Veritas Backup Exec. Exchange 2000 server support
- Provide site administration and maintenance for Airport Services systems and products to include configuration modification, component installation, software installation and to include editing of Windows NT registry
- Perform on-site Beta testing for application or platform software as required using various OS platforms.
- Provide first line troubleshooting service for Airport Services customers ensuring that all systems operate with maximum efficiency.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NYComputer Specialist Jan 00 to Jan 01
- Network Administration (3) Novell Netware Server 4.11 and (3) Windows NT 4.0 for Rapid Transit Operations department, Providing Management, Security, User support, LAN/WAN connectivity, Setup and configure TCP/IP, DHCP, connections to WinNt 4.0 Server, Workstations, printers/Print Servers, Hubs.
- Worked as a team member on SMS project for the Rapid Transit Operations for remote control sessions and software distribution
- Provided technical support and hardware support for EIS clients and ensured connectivity to the EIS servers, worked with helpdesk to resolve open tickets
- Hold full accountability for LAN troubleshooting and connectivity issues to IBM Server\' AS400 connections.
Confidential, Jamaica, NYNetwork Administrator Sep 89 to Jan 00
- As Lead Technician, perform supervisory functions, overseeing daily operations, scheduling and assigning work, maintaining all computers, and providing assistance with rollout and design troubleshooting network issues. Department Representative in all computer related meetings.
- Hold full accountability for LAN troubleshooting connectivity, desktop support and performed backup’s using Veritas Arcserve software.
- Provide Novell Netware Server 4.11 Administration for maintenance department.
- Assist with the migration, installation, maintenance and configuration of all desktop computers.
Associates of Arts
- NetWare 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.0
- Windows NT 3.51, 4.0, W2K, W2K3, W2K8
- Microsoft IIS 4.x/5.x/6.x
- GFI Mail Security Suite
- GFI Mail Essentials Suite
- Quest Notes Migrator for Exchange
- Quest Public Folder Migrator for SharePoint
- Quest NDS Migrator
- Quest Migration Manager
- Quest Exchange Migration Wizard
- DOS 6.22
- Windows 3.x, 9.x, ME, XP, Vista
- Windows NT 3.51, 4.0, 2000 Professional
- Solaris 8
- MS Project 98/2000/2003
- MS Office 95/97/2000/XP/2007
- MS Visio
- Microsoft Exchange 5.x/2000/2003/2007
- Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007
- Lotus Notes 4.xR5/R6
- Novell GroupWise 5.x, 6.x
- Microsoft SharePoint (MOSS 2007)
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- VMware / Virtual Server
- Blackberry Enterprise server
- LCS / OCS