Summary:†High levelIS network and customer support specialist, with experience in software: Windows XP, Windows 7, MS Office 2003 MS Office 2007, MS Outlook 2003/2007, Lotus Notes 8, Norton Anti-virus, Symantec Ghost 8.0 corp. edition, Internet Explorer, Remote Access – MS remote assistance. High level hardware: HP printers, HP pcs, Dell pcs, IBM pcs, Networking Link-sys routers, part replacement, ticket resolutions.†
I have experience in several industries including IT, medical, insurance, financial and retail. Provided great customer service in a high volume support environment.
Confidential†– Boston, MA 2009-2010 System†Specialist, Level 2 Technical Support
- Conducted a minimum of eight new laptop builds and deployment each week, add to domain, created profiles, add system to Active Directory, connected backup agent and installed remote access service i.e. VPN Nortel networks.
- Maintained large ticket volume with Peregrine Client Service Center 6.1& HP Service Manager Client 7.1.
- Setup a computer loaner program, take old computers and reimage them to keep them as loaners for customers use.
- Educated customers on†how to instructions†for standard desktop apps, how to put in tickets through IT self-service site.
- Proficient in MS SharePoint, Data Defense, Symantec Ghost 8, Adobe 9, Trend Micro, Snagit, Windows Defender, pst archiving and web mail.
- Provided support through MS Remote assistance and Remote Desktop Connection to manage file servers and print servers.
- Serviced hp 6930p, hp 6910p, hp 2510p, hp 2530p - IBM T60, IBM T42.
- Proficient in technical trouble shooting and resolution implementation.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
Confidential–†Boston, MA 2008 – 2009
USI Infrastructure Desktop Services (Windows XP Migration Project)
- Collaborated with the project lead and many business unit managers in migrating 15 to 25 users daily, culminating in over 2000 migrations.
- Utilized Symantec Ghost console during the majority of computer migrations, others such as Dell laptops and Desktops were built by hand through USB Drives.
- Provided daily support ensuring users were up and running with the proper applications installed, printer setup, mapped drives and email configuration.
- Serviced Dell D630 D620 laptops, GX 680 755 745 optiplex desktops.
- Closed tickets daily in between computers being migrated through PeregrineService Center. Logged all equipment through Asset Management Center.
- Updated MS SharePoint with detailed information from end user for pre-migration and post-migration.
- Performed memory upgrades to 1GB for all systems throughout the company for Lotus Notes.
Confidential-†Boston, MA 2008 – 2008
Desktop Support Specialist
- Software upload, training and service on company Software; NextGen, Citrus, Ntierprise and Microsoft.
- Assisted end users with setup and support of MS Outlook 2003.
- Remedy Magic ticketing system.
- Laptop and printer setups and support.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software, decommissioning drives removing sensitive information and data.
Confidential-†Boston, MA 2006 - 2007†
Portfolio Accountants System Support
- Upgrades ensure windows patches and antivirus patches are properly installed on all systems.
- Resolve user issues in a timely fashion via Helpdesk ticketing system, and walk-up’s.
- Fix and repair of hardware which includes, memory upgrades, hard drives, keyboards and calling into vendors for repair service. Upgrade of OS WN XP, Vista and various software applications.
- Follow up on individual cases. Report issues through appropriate channels for timely and effectively escalation.
- Work with team members and other IT groups to resolve issues. Maintained hardware equipment and the inventory.
Confidential†- Canton, MA 2002 – 2006
Processing Associate for Stock Transfers
- Customer service for W8/W9 certification, background checks for authenticity of stocks. Compliance with SEC regulations for all routine and non-routine transfers.
- Supporting Stock transfer applications and desktop issues for MS office suites.
- Proxy voting, update reports gathered on changing stock quotes, check replacements, transaction history, background checks, send accounts to ACH credit. Quality assurance testing on system software and applications.
- Assisted team and unit leaders toward resolution on escalated problems as well as special project initiatives.
A Plus Certified Professional†
CCNA Certified INTRO