A seasoned IT Professional with over 10 years of experience in project management, 2nd – 3rd level administration, tier II/III escalation support, design, purchasing, vendor relations, implementation, integration, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of various technology for medium to corporate enterprise environments.
Technical Certifications& Skills
- Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP
- Cisco Certified Design Associate CCDA
- Cisco Certified Network Professional - TSHOOT CCNP– TSHOOT
- Certified WAN Engineer CWE
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Voice CCNA – Voice
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Wireless CCNA – Wireless
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security CCNA – Security
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
- Certified WAN Associate CWA
- Microsoft Systems Administrator MSA
- Microsoft Systems Engineer MSE
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCP
- CompTIA A+ &Network+ A+/N+
Technical Skills Detail
Connectivity & Hardware: Cisco 3900, Cisco 2900 Cisco 1900, Cisco 800, Cisco Catalyst Series Switches, Exchange ServerBlade Servers, DNS Servers, DHCP Severs, Web SeversEthernet, Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, RAID systems, Authentication, Cisco ASA 5500
Network Technologies: RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS VTP, SNMP, SNMPv3, SMTP, ARP, TCP, UDP, Static Routing, Stub Routing, VLAN Trunking, Multi-Area OSPF, NBMA, Sonet, VLAN, VTP, HSRP, STP, SVI, CEF, Etherchannel, BPDU, Portfast, GLBP, VRRP, CDP, Frame-relay, PPP, Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT), Port Address Translation (PAT), Redistribution, Tags, Filters, MPLS, Multicast, IPv6.
Networked Devices: AAA, IPS/IDS, TACACS+, RADIUS, SSH, VACL, PVLAN, VPN, IPSEC, DMZ,VoIP, CUCM, QoS, PoE, CME, CUE, SIP, MGCP,RTP,SCCP, SRTP, UCCM,UCCX, 802.11 a/b/g/n, WLAN, WAP, AP, SSID, Wireshark, LWAPP, CSMA/CA.
Enterprise Applications: Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Desktop Engine, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2008, Sharepoint, CIFS, DFS, DFSR, Primary Domain Controller, Windows Server Domain, WINS, Remote Desktop Protocol, Systems Management Server, Internet Information Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Microsoft Ofiice Project Server.
Monitoring Tools: Wireshark, Remedy, Openview, Cacti, Nagios, VMware, Solarwinds, F5, Cisco Works.
Desktop: Windows XP/2000/7, Microsoft Office Suite,Visio, Dell PCs, HP PCs, RAM, ROM, NIC Cards, Hard Drives, Mother Boards, NTFS
Certified WAN Engineering Program LANWAN Professional
Computer Technology Training
Professional Experience Detail
Confidential, Director of Information Technology/Network Administrator 2003 – Present
- Manager of a team of IT professionals responsible for end to end administration and support of a heterogeneous complex metropolitan area network (MAN) consisting of the corporate headquarters of Pasteur Medical and over 30 locations to include regional and branch locations including specialty centers, clinics and pharmacies.
- Executive leadership responsibilities include championing change and effectively managing the implementation of new ideas, reinforcing team approach throughout practice both on client projects and internal initiatives, lending expertise to internal teams and task forces, and creating new strategies to us new IT technology to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Management responsibilities include exercising staff oversight to ensure new operations plans, policies, procedures, and transition/migration plans are consistent with the overall company goals and objectives,holding responsibility for IT staffing and budgeting projections on a company-wide basis, reviewing status reports of Project Managers and Senior Managers and addressing issues as appropriate, and supervising all IT employees’ schedules/duties.
- Client management responsibilities include communicating effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies, continually defining ways to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships while ensuring practice delivers superior solutions, and providing senior level resolution to internal client issues.
- Asset management responsibilities include developing and maintaining relationships with current and future vendors,managing the purchase of hardware and software products, ensuring that company assets are maintained responsibly, and maintaining documentation/invoices for equipment.
- Infrastructure development responsibilities include overseeing the implementation of network security at the corporate level, anticipating future network needs, planning and implementing additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure company-wide in coordination with corporate leadership,maintaining all servers, LAN, and WAN technology/telecommunications, and designing network/telecommunications infrastructure maintenance for 300+ workstations, mobile devices, servers, VPN tunnels, MPLS Fiber Optic, and back-ups of all data
- Technologies handled included but were not limited to MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SAN, NAS, VMWare, Citrix, Windows XP/2000/7, Microsoft Exchange 2000/2008, Cisco ASA 5500, Cisco Routers and Switches, Juniper Routers and Switches, VPN, VoIP, Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL, Databases, SharePoint, Servers, CUCM, CIFS, DFS, DFSR, Primary Domain Controller, Windows Server Domain, WINS, Remote Desktop Protocol, Systems Management Server, Internet Information Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Microsoft Office Project Server.
- Special projects and achievements included but were not limited to creating IT departmental handbook which outlines all policies and procedures for the IT department, received promotion from Network Administrator to I.T. Director in 2 years, Member of Senior Management “A-Team”, Member of the Disaster Recovery Team, and Successfully cut costs for all areas of the IT Department with a business plan supported by Accounting Department.
Confidential, Senior Network Administrator 2001 – 2003
- Senior Team Lead of a team of engineers who were responsible for planning, designing, and coordinating the various components of an enterprise network system and acting as the highest level of infrastructure support for multiple technology systems.
- Management responsibilitiesinclude establishing methods and procedures for use of the network systems including hardware, software, and communications devices, working with agency\'s information technology staff to ensure the network environment is consistent with the agency objectives and is compatible with existing applications and security requirements, coordinating and ensuring the standard implementation of policies, procedures, and systems operations with support personnel, and writing/maintaining up-to-date documentation for network software and operational procedures.
- Client support responsibilities include consulting with users and program management to conduct information assessments to determine user needs and to define network solutions to meet user requirements, training new and existing employees on end-user peripherals, software, procedures, and new user set-up, and acting as a final support tier for all escalated incidents
- Asset development responsibilities include evaluating and recommending network software and hardware for the enterprise system, and coordinating with agency management for the acquisition of and contracting for hardware, software, and information technology services (including maintenance).
- Enterprise responsibilities include designing and configuring an enterprise environment with appropriate hardware, operating systems software, enterprise applications, and communications components to support business requirements, conducting research and development in network systems and related technologies, analyzing and resolving network hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes, conducting on-going network system audits to evaluate the utility and efficiency of the system\'s hardware, software, and communications components, developing and maintains disaster recovery procedures for the network and network resources, and monitoring and optimizing server, network, and SANs for performance, security, and integrity.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes