- Results driven, tech savvy and loyal professional who has more than 8 years of notable experience maintaining confidentiality and sustaining productivity in the workplace.
- Skilled manager and planner with strong technical background.
- Possesses the knowledge of network systems and architectures.
- Currently pursuing PMP certification.
Information Systems Technician
- Conducts information assurance operations and enforces network policy decisions; performs risk assessments, trains users and promotes security awareness. Experience applying DoD STIGs.
- Maintains and operates the Confidential ’s network as a platform to conduct offensive and defensive cyber operations.
- Provides secure and reliable network support and telecommunications in support of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) to U.S. Naval, Inter - Agency and coalition operating forces in Southern and Northern regions of the Confidential .
- Manages UNIX OS for a terminal delivering Top Secret message traffic to the Nuclear Naval Submarine Fleet, bolstering security of national assets around the globe.
- Monitors changes to mission critical systems, and resolves issues that arise, increasing mission effectiveness and efficiency.
- Coordinates with external organizations in regards to data flow and ensures minimal mission delay.
- Coordinates and provides DISA Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues, minimizing any real world down time on high visibility communications circuits.
- Well versed in COMSEC/Key Management Infrastructure. Updated software versions for secure telecommunications equipment, maintaining secure communications for commands and missions in the region.
C4I Maintenance Technician
- Rapidly deployable Mobile Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) unit supporting Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance/ Confidential Expeditionary Operations worldwide.
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance of a complex multi-million dollar C4I suite and external power distribution system.
- Network System Administrator, managing and operating Boeing P8-A Aircraft media support gear, and instrumental in contributing to the success rate of over 740 missions and 6500 mishap-free flight hours. Efficient in Server 2012, Exchange 2013, SQL Server 2008, VMWare/ESXI - 5.5, Windows 7/10, RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.5, providing the following classified C4I capabilities: account and security administration, email, and user interface workstations. Domain Control servers included the exchange server, active directory. Other services include automated Information Assurance (IA) scanning, patching, backup/recovery, logging, and Host Based Security System.
- COMSEC Manager providing COMSEC/KMI support for all associated key materials and equipment for entire command program, maintaining records and preparing logs for all account accountability according to procedure.
- Revised and edited standard operating procedures at Tier I level.
- Planned the logistics and movement of 150 personnel and equipment valuing over $20 million. Exceeded all federal and international aviation compliance requirements, sustaining operational readiness for deployed forces around the world. Led to the selection as Commander, Patrol and Reconnaissance Wing Eleven Junior Sailor of the Year (2014) and two (2) Confidential Achievement Medals.
- Received the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal in support of Operation Inherent Resolve, and two (2) Sea Service Deployment Ribbons.