Seeking opportunity to utilize resourcefulness, IT experience, and interpersonal skills to increase value of organizational operations in the healthcare IT industry.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- XenApp Citrix farm management and troubleshooting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft OS (XP, Vista, 7, 2008R2)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- CernerWorks community leader of SAP Business Intelligence Suite
- Assisting with development of project implementation strategies and work plans.
- Supports and mentors Delivery Consultants and Solution Architects and has overall responsibility for solution delivery.
- Monitoring project progress to identify and manage project risk.
- Responsible for oversight and design of test scenarios, the installation process and ensuring timely conversion of Confidential systems
- Ensures change control processes are in place and executed.
- Coordinates interface activities with technical interface engagement teams
- Contributing to implementation strategy and the sales process
- AIX & Linux Administration
- Citrix Management for PVS, XenApp 4.5 and XenApp 6.5
- Active Directory account management.
- Maintain client relations and Confidential brand.
- Administer Millennium for multiple large - scale CWx clients
- Implement and oversee build and go-live of multiple projects.
- Provide support for hospital associates.
- Software/Hardware installation and maintenance.
- Implement new solution architecture. (EMR, Network, Hardware, etc.)
- Maintain active directory infrastructure.
- Repair and maintain Nortel VoIP devices and systems. (WLAN and LAN)
- Traveling to client site
- Server architecture implementation and troubleshooting.
- Address client needs during projects.
- Traveling to client site.
- Computer/Server troubleshooting.
- Client Relations
- Processing Inventory and new repairs
- Learning and providing system troubleshooting.
- Customer/Client Relations
- Maintaining cleanliness of the store.