- To obtain employment in the IT Industry where motivated, competitive, knowledgeable and multi - faceted individuals can be effectively utilized for long term growth and sustainability.
Systems Administrator/IT Manager
- Rebuilt and managed a multisite network from the ground up including cloud computing, fiber optics and security infrastructure.
- Audited and tracked/maintained all applicable network and physical infrastructure and IT investments.
- Restructured Corporate IT assets to fulfill ever changing corporate mentalities and goals.
- Managed vendors and contractors including specifications, relations and supervision of quality.
- Designed and managed network monitoring solutions/ access rights infrastructure, backup implementations, virtualization initiatives and generation of BCP/DRP and AUP for company IT assets in compliance with HIPAA standards.
- Spearheaded corporate training initiatives to train employees on safety practices and corporate responsibility.
- Directly supported CEO and COO beyond Executive expectations for reporting, desktop and network/system support.
- Consultant for startup Power Plant Monitoring firm assisting with NOC implementation, Processes and procedures as well as Day to day operations for a cloud based monitoring solution.
- I successfully kept cost below budget while continuing to provide a concise, effective and professional NOC environment via network administration, system administration and help desk methodologies.
- I handled daily reporting within timeframes and beyond customer expectations.
- Senior Level Help-desk (tier 2-3)
- Warehouse Desktop Support including infrastructure and network upgrades, project management, PTZ camera upgrades and support, application and server management and VMware administration.
- I successfully Supported 240 Servers within an enterprise environment
- IT project management
- Linux system administration on Centos, Fedora and Ubuntu.
Freelance IT/Systems Engineer
- IT team management and personnel mentoring
- Responsible for troubleshooting Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX, WAN and LAN networks to increase end user productivity.
- Warehouse infrastructure support
- Tested and integrated Cisco and Sonicwall routing and switch systems utilizing standard CLI and GUI IOS including Sonicwall TZ100 and Cisco 3700’s.
- I configured new networks and upgraded existing networks with goal of exceeding client expectations.
- I learned new techniques for maintaining private and corporate systems in a timely structured manner to facilitate maximum uptime.
- I learned how to educate end users and onsite personnel on proper maintenance and other systems to maintain efficiency over the long term.
- Removed viruses, installed components, modified operating systems and server networks to business specifications, and resolved new or preexisting issues in a private or corporate setting with minimal downtime.
- Lotus Notes administration
- Data Entry and related administrative duties to facilitate end users during quiet periods.
- Provided LAN/WAN support of Microsoft and Linux based environments and applications including Microsoft Exchange 2003-2010, Active Directory, MS-SQL, BIND, Apache and IIS to maintain system efficiency.
- Educated on creating expert level documentation for proposals, presentations or for training purposes in Microsoft Office.
- Improved techniques for administering end user support to internal personnel.
- I Successfully supported and managed server environments from 15-200+ servers
- SQL Management including error detection logs, queries and backups
IT Director\Systems Administrator
- I handled all technical aspects of Automotive business including DNS, ISP, end users, DHCP, scope planning, project management, financials, accounting and employee oversight.
- I improved company IT health and increased public footprint by 50 percent
- Successfully planned and coordinated projects to exceed expectations financially and within time constraints for seven separate locations
Systems Administrator/IT Manager
- Administrate all Windows Server 2008 environments including AD, DNS, Exchange, DHCP, File Server and backup scenarios via iscsi.
- Administrate EDI transactions between numerous web-CRM applications
- Administrate ADP Drive and CRM/ERP applications
- Administrate SQL 2010 Database
- Administrate functionality OF VPN via ASA with AD authentication via RADIUS
- Assist end users with queries and issues as needed.
- Provide quotes and manage 3rd party vendors including access, tasks and scope plans.
- Manage employees and interface solutions to CEO and CFO of organization providing cost efficiency, viability and low long term total cost of ownership.
- Manage dell poweredge 7910 server environment with backup via iSCSI to drobo appliance with backup exec 2012.
- Implementation and management of cisco wireless appliances for business continuity.
- Physical layer cable planning, documentation, implementation and management to provide overall coverage of end user appliances and functionality.
- Created and enforced SLA standards
System/Network Administrator American
- Increased network functionality 30% via reduced congestion and streamlined administration on a cisco/Sonicwall infrastructure.
- In charge of 14 different medical locations including improving end user remediation, network functionality, server administration of a mixed,thin client/windows end user environment
- Improved server functionality and ease of use by 50% via implementation of a VMware ESX 5 virtual infrastructure and documentation of these new infrastructure changes as well as training of IT\ end user personnel.
- Improved management of end user environment by 10% via consolidation and proper utilization of networking topography.
- Assisted with migration from Vmware ESX 4.1 environment to an ESX 5.0 SAN server farm environment with multiple hosts and redundant SANS.
- Managed EDI for organization to comply with meaningful use Stage 1 and 2 and new HIPAA 5010 transaction model standards
- Optimized EHR/EMR solutions to fit organizational needs