I am a competent IT professional with 20 years of experience in various IT support roles. Most recently administered identity and security access globally for all users across entire enterprise architecture. Prior roles included Senior Systems Administration, Help Desk leadership, relationship management and user training. Self - Motivated ‚ Detail oriented ‚ Quick learner ‚ Analytical ‚ Change Management. Seeking an opportunity in identity access management.
Windows Server operating systems, network topology, protocols, components, principles, integrations, migrations, deployments, NT LAN Manager ( NTLM ), OKTA, Security Assertion Markup Language ( SAML ) and single sign-on ( SSO ) technologies such as SecureAuth, Active Directory (AD), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ( LDAP ), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Multi-Factor Authentication ( MFA ), Identity as a Service ( IDaaS ), Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service ( Radius), Integrated Windows Authentication ( IWA ), Confidential Firewalls, WP2 Encryption for Wireless Authentication and Intrusion Prevention System ( IPS ), Public Key Infrastructure ( PKI ), S/MIME, SSL, Fiddler, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Internet/Intranet
Senior Systems Administrator, Cloud Operations
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- I held a temporary remote position generalizing in cloud based data migration tasks including tier 3 identity access and management support issues such as single sign-on ( SSO ) and multifactor authentication (MFA).
- Used Fiddler Tool for troubleshooting , tracing and analysis of single sign-on ( SSO ) authentication issues.
- Assisted Professional Services team with customers’ pre and post sales inquiries/implementations pertaining to identity and access management solutions.
- Configured and implemented single sign-on (SSO) using Security Assertion Mark up Language (SAML) with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) or Lighweight Domain Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) and Private key infrastructure (PKI) - Configured in house SAML single sign-on (SSO) tool using customers’ public key along with company’s private key containing token and encryption signing.
- Processed escalations, project planning, and architecture solutions for the future and creation of change management documentation and process and procedure for use by our Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams.
- Involved in a Data center Migration project consisting of 230 customers. Moved databases across different locations.
- Backup, restored and migrated databases on staging, development and production servers. This included ITAR.
- Performed Splunk query searches to better manage SQL databases, logins, linked servers and agent jobs.
- Conducted server provisioning and decommissioning in a windows cluster data center.
- Generated Orchestrator tool PowerShell scripts for server and tenant additions and updates.
- Deployment of server and tenant patching across different locations, including ITAR customers.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio to deploy SQL Server scripts on stored procedure and table changes to dev, stage and production environments.
- Used SSIS package to execute SQL scripts to integrate databases.
- Used DB Generator tool to generate customer specific scripts.
- Followed change control process in taking down load balance servers for updates to web servers.
- Troubleshoot cases reported by internal departments involving the Learning Management Software (LMS) application's configuration/jobs/performance, FTP, server performance.
- Support of Internet Information Services Manager and databases.
- Responded to data center monitoring alerts for downed system services, disk space availability, critical server resources, failed system jobs.
- Case/incident management (respond to and resolve per Service Level Agreement based upon ITIL Foundations).
- Optimized system availability and capacity, security, system performance and operational efficiency.
- Followed change control process for all stage and production environment changes.
- Worked on customer cases for deploying scripts/ creating jobs / packages.
- Process streamlining, process creation, and teamwork along with administration of cloud infrastructure.
- Administered SharePoint 2015/2016 and legacy farm, web applications, site collections and service applications. Configured SharePoint Social sites for customers.
- Participated in after-hours during “go-live” dates and on an as-needed basis . A part of 24x7 on call rotation.
Systems Administration & Support Specialist
Confidential, Clarksville, MD
- Worked with eLearning product offerings and services using the latest learning technologies and tools.
- Configured, troubleshoot, and maintained single sign-on (SSO) technology integration tools between customers’ Active Directory (AD) or OKTA third party vendor.
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS) - worked in an Azure cloud infrastructure with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) federation to configure new claims providers for relying party.
- Configured Security Assertion Mark up Language (SAML) using IdP XML meta data.
- Knowledge of security requirements for evaluation and elicitation of the software engineering methodology.
- Maintained and upgraded Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) server infrastructure.
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) and Private key infrastructure (PKI) certificates - Setup new claims provider trusts using federation metadata containing token and encryption signing for customers on company relying party trust.
- Implemented customers’ custom configuration requests with deployments to tenant databases.
- Provided alternate strategies/solutions in scope of current platform feature set.
- Assisted with fulfillment of eLearning product orders and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Evaluated issues deeply enough to clarify or even specify action for development or management teams.
- Answered questions from other team areas concerning platform capabilities.
- Provided alternate strategies for customers and sales staff.
- Work with customers in a post-sales, getting-started support role.
- Proficient at clarifying and documenting issues and processes.
- Worked with development staff to document issues, document proposed fixes/changes/functionality, and testing fixes/new functionality.
- Run select, execute update and delete SQL queries.
System Administrator Sr. Analyst
Confidential, Santa Clara, Ca
- Highly likeable global team player and quick and efficient problem solving skills in a enterprise architecture network in a virtual remote position.
- Global team lead and trainer to five team members for six years.
- Maintained Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) for employees’ and external customers access and authentication using single sign-on (SSO) to gain access to mysonicall.com.
- Worked on integration and implementation of SecureAuth IdP single sign-on (SSO) technology.
- Configured and managed Password Reminder Pro server enforcement for employees’ password management allocation.
- Understanding and proficient with Role Based Access Control, SOD, regulatory compliance SOX.
- Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (Radius) - Administered remote server access control for users.
- Citrix Receiver administration to add/remove/update user access control and service accounts.
- Salesforce.com administration within a software as a service (SaaS) platform using Active Directory (AD) for single sign-on (SSO) technology.
- Setup Windows and Exchange server for message signing and encryption.
- Familiar with SolarWinds Monitoring Tool for health and performance of windows servers.
- Performed optimization of system operation and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Collaborated with users and vendors to evaluate software and hardware products as a ‘try and buy’ program.
- Familiar with network topology layout.
- Familiar with local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), virtual private network (VPN) and domain name servers (DNS).
- Used as authentication protocol on legacy network domain controller for former acquired company.
- Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) - Configured on SQL server database to control user access to company SharePoint intranet site using ASP.NET 2.0.
- Configured virtual private network (VPN) tunnels for remote employees and satellite sites.
- Familiar with Storage Area Network (SAN) in data centers housing Confidential PowerEdge blade servers.
- Familiar with Rackspace, used as Identity Access management for Secure Authentication across VMware remote access.
- Used VMware, vWorkspace VDI and Hyper-V as remote access to data center servers and consoling into Cisco Router to manage home office firewall configuration.
- Used Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and WSUS to push updates to servers and clients.
- Used Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) to create and edit Group Policy objects (GPOs).
- Particpated with creating new and revising existing processes and policies documentation.
- Used Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and ITSM ticketing systems.
- Setup certificate on Windows Server Internet Information Services (IIS) to enable HTTPS on SharePoint intranet site.
- Lync Server administration. Configured Lync for server and client use.
- Followed the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the Agile methodology for all new hardware and software projects.
- Knowledge of RSA SecurID Management and self-service console.
- Maintained and updated RSA servers and token/user accounts in order to help provide secure network access.
- Administered the Confidential email security appliance for the spam management interface in a cloud infrastructure.
- Configured main firewall with wireless access points using WPA Encryption for wireless authentication.
- Administered VPN access rights for employees and third party customers using Confidential firewall VPN configuration with existing RSA server.
- Achieved a global decrease of company’s technology and shipping costs using Web Ex remote service for software issues and solutions and decreased the help desk call volume by implementing and maintaining Password Pro.
Technical Response Center Analayst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Provided telephone resolution to users for hardware and software configuration, Active Directory (AD) administration, upgrades and troubleshooting initiatives.
Help Desk Analyst/Interim Manager
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Provided telephone and on site user hardware and software support.