- Talented engineer with more than 1.5 years of industrial experience Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, New Product Development and integrated electronics.
- Highly proficient in C and familiar with Xilinx, Altera, Keil, Silicon Labs, Arduino, ARM Cortex - M products, analog and digital circuits test and eager to learn new programming languages.
- Committed to maintain the highest level of teamwork and hard work.
Programming languages: C, C++, VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, 4DGL and Labview.
Software: Xilinx Vivado, Xilinx Embedded Development Kit, Xilinx Software Development Kit, Xilinx Design Suite, Altera Quartus, 4D systems, Arduino, Silicon Labs, Keil micro visions, Matlab, Synopsis, Audacity, Proteus, SolidWorks and MS Office.
Embedded Platforms: DE1-SOC, ARM cortex M0+, Xilinx Spartan 3E, Arduino and 89C51.
Communication Protocol: I2C, SPI, and UART.
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
- Prepare Design Review, Test Protocol, Change Notice and support Cost Saving Team due to Supplier Site Change.
- Assist failure analysis on electronic components from production floor and test fixture.
- Debug complex electronic systems using oscilloscope, logic analyzers, multi-meters, decade box, current probe amplifier and other instruments and return defective parts to vendor.
- Conduct Verification and Validation Testing in Sustaining Engineering Division to support in replacement of defunct Electronic components by performing verification and validation testing, and check compliance as per product standards.
- Execute Test to Specification to test the functional blocks in PCB assemblies. Guide suppliers to perform FCT on Executive Processor, Solenoid Controller and Video Generator PCBA.
Confidential, North Haven, CT
Product Development and Manufacturing Intern
- Assisted Operations Manufacturing in the development of new surgical devices and their adjacencies.
- Developed manufacturing processes for the new GEN2 SIGNIA projects.
- Drafted, supported and executed various validation and MSA protocols for GEN2 and Powered EEA equipment.
- Assisted with any new additional programs in the Product Development cycle.
Embedded Systems Engineer Trainee
- Designed Projects of 8051 controllers in embedded C and assembly language
- Designed a smartwatch which is character controlled using LSM303DHLC magnetometer and Arduino Lilypad.
- Implemented the algorithm in C to determine the clockwise and anti-clockwise direction of rotation.
- Designed Graphical User Interface for Smart watch using Processing Programming Language.