- 22 years of direct experience in network administration, multiple domain system support, hardware/software installation, configuration and break/fix end - user support.
- Extensive job experience with Office 365, Microsoft OneDrive, Personal Cloud Platform, Microsoft Enterprise server 2012 and Office 365 Exchange Admin Center.
- Direct Experience in supporting 400+ users including managing Active Directory and Active Roles 7.3.
- Experience with Lucent, Avaya and Intertel PBX phone switches and audix voicemail administration.
- Experience in LAN/WAN network connectivity using Cisco routers Cisco and Enterasys K10-Series switches.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP protocols and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Working knowledge of LANDesk Manager, Remedy BMC ITSM and SNOW ticket tracking systems
- Experience with setup, configuration and support of Dell PowerEdge R730 servers and Dell PowerVault TL 2000 Tape Backup systems.
- Direct Experience with Good for Enterprise (GFE) and Good Work and Blackberry 12 (BB12) for iPhone 6.
- Experience with Exchange Admin Console for group mailboxes, calendars and distribution groups.
- I currently hold an Top Secret security clearance.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Provides desktop and network support for 350+ users for Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)Enfocement Removal Operations (ERO) Federal Protective Services (FPS) and Office of Principle Legal Advisor (OPLA)
- Responsible for 24/7 support for the East AOR(Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina) This includes home site of Atlanta Ga, also provides remote support and traveling to remote locations to provide support as needed.
- Resolve end users issues in a Windows 10, Office 365 and Microsoft OneDrive Cloud based enviroment.
- Responsible for resolving daily tickets using the ServiceNow ticketing and reporting system.
- Tasked with configuring, upgrading and daily monitoring of 10+ Microsoft 2012 Servers including server space, performance, maintaning user accounts and ensuring all relevant Microsoft patches are applied.
- Responsible for daily tracking of Netbackups using Netbackup 7.7.3 admin console, this including daily, incremental, weekly, monthly backups.
- Manage user accounts using Active Directory and Active Roles 7.3, this includes setting up and removing user accounts, setting up network drives and logon scripts and maintaning memberships permissions and Exchange properties.
- Support of all user’s iPhone 6, including the installation and support of the Good for Enterprise(GFE), Good Work and Blackberry 12( BB12).
- Support of 300+ HP various models of laptops, printer and desktops, this includes the imaging through SCCM OSD using 1709 image build. Responsible for encrypting all laptops using Winmagic SecureDoc 8.2.
- Coordinates with Site Lead for IT service request and special projects, including invertory, server and network upgrades.
- Experience in Work Site Enforcements (WSE) this includes traveling to remote sites undetected and setting up IT infrastructure. The infrastructure consists of setting up 100 to 300 hundred desktops and laptops. 10 or more Identix fingerprint stations for processing, plus network printers and cable management.
Jr. Network Administrator
- Provided network support for 250+ Architects, Associates and Principles in a multiple domain and active directory, Windows server 2003, Celera SAN storage and Windows XP Pro desktop environment.
- Responsible for daily network monitoring and administration, this included 4 terabytes of SAN network storage, Veritas backup, Symantec Antivirus, Exchange 2003, Active Directory and Inter-Tel phone system.
- Assisted in configuring and installing new network infrastructure. This consisted of new HP ProCurve 540zl switches, HP Proliant DL300 series servers, Inter-Tel IP phones and CAT 6 cabling. This included server and switch rack management.
- Managed and maintained an FTP domain for file transfer of large AutoCAD and rendering drawings. This included setting and maintaining security and sharing, GPO and logons for 300 users and 200 groups on a single active directory domain.
- Managed Exchange 2003 Server and Clusters, this included building clusters, monitoring disk space on clusters, mailbox sizes and adding and removing users, plus other duties assigned.
- Setup and monitored Veritas backup jobs, this included daily, incremental and tape backups.
- Maintained Inter-Tel phone system, this included adding and removing users and installing phones to desktops.
- Managed Symantec Antivirus and Security system, this included monitoring virus definitions, infected PC’s and internet firewall and traffic.
- Provided desktop support for Architects in an AutoCAD environment, also included setting up and configuring new users.
- Managed and maintained Print server, this consisted of installing and support of OCE 500 and HP 3000 series large scaled plotters. Also supported client printers, this included troubleshooting, calling for service and ordering of toner and paper in a high-volume printing and plotting environment.
- Provided desktop and network support for 200+ Loan Officers, Vice President, Assistant Vice Presidents and administrative staff in a Microsoft Enterprise Network, this included desktops, printers, fax machines and copiers.
- Managed Lucent Phone system, this included setting up and deleting new users, troubleshooting phone systems in patch panel and setting up phone lines in a complex marketing phone system.
- Ensured network connectivity using Cisco 3300 series catalysis, routers and 3Com switches and patch panels.
- Managed Microsoft Active Directory, Primary Domain, Microsoft Exchange accounts, Lucent phones and audix voicemail in a high turnover environment, this included setting up new accounts and deleting accounts in the Lucent phone system, Active Directory and managed all mail stores.
- . Responsible for setup and maintenance of all desktops, printers, faxes and copiers. This included being the primary contact with vendors to ensure that repairs and maintenance are up to date.
- Kept accurate inventory for all PC’s, servers, network devices, printers, copiers and fax machines.
- Developed good customer service reputation for responding to desktop, network, phone issues and other peripherals in a timely manner.
- On all projects I completed migration from Windows 2000 to Windows XP for 90 client’s computers and Dell laptops.
- Performed PC upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows XP which included data collection of old system and setup of new Dell Latitude C600 laptops.
- This included removing PC’s from domains, backing up user files to the network server using Microsoft migrations tools.
- Installed Microsoft XP on all computers, installed and tested all applications requested by client
- Restored user files and PSTs and configured Outlook 2003 e-mail and printers.
- Confidential KB Homes traveled to 8 remote sales and builder sites and performed migration. This included setting up VPN connection to complete migration.
- Performed server upgrade project for 9 hotels in Atlanta area, Augusta and Macon. This entailed removing Compaq 1600 and Net Server E-40 and replacing with Dell Optiplex GX- 270 and Dell Power Edge 2600 servers.
- Upgraded servers from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 server software.
- Setup local network using a Linksys Hub for purpose of copying SQL files from old servers to new servers. After files were copied I setup and configured the Optiplex GX -270 and Dell Power Edge 2600 severs.
- Configured TCP/IP protocol, subnet mask, gateway and DNS addressing on both servers as well as IP printing. Setup DIGI device so guest can order pay- for view programs and make long distance calls.
- Added servers to the domain and setup new administrative usernames and passwords. Tested DIGI device and front desk and manager’s printers.
Private Computer Consultant
- Provided computer support for a growing retirement community as a private business. This included installing computers, printers, scanners and fax machines for a community of 300 residents.
- Consulted clients on upgrades to their computers. Included memory, processors, hard drives, cd-roms and motherboards. Researched best price, ordered parts and performed upgrades.
- Installed wired and wireless home networks for residents who were interested. Installed DSL high speed internet and wireless networks of five or more computers to reality companies. This included setting up servers with Microsoft 2000 server to companies that required it. These companies were Sherman and Hemstreet, Cooper Communities and Bill Boyd realities.
LAN System Technician
- Administered a Windows NT 4.0 multiple domain enterprise network with 500 + users and 30 servers. Resolved network connectivity using Cisco 2400 series catalysts, routers, patches and switches. Installed and configured Windows NT 4.0 Enterprise on Dell 2450 servers.
- Primary contact and administrator and AOL domain of 200 + users. Included performing server and workstation upgrades for AOL.
- Provided hardware, software and network support for 500 + users. Setup and administered Microsoft Outlook accounts, included adding and deleting users as needed.
- Earned reputation for quickly responding to trouble tickets, prioritizing user’s requests and resolving complex issues. Successfully resolved hundreds of issues without escalation to higher tier.
Information System Technician
- As a member of the Automated Services Division Y2K complaint team I successfully completed numerous projects involving the deployment and configuring of new network workstations to several downtown Lansing State Office buildings.
- Duties included the upgrade of workstations and laptops from Windows 95 to 98. Insuring that workstations were Y2K compliant by performing bios upgrades.
- Configured systems, ensured network connectivity, installed and tested hardware and software. Served as the initial point of contact for resolution for desktop/workgroup- related problems in a 600 + user environment.
- Troubleshoot research, diagnose, document and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows 95/98 platforms, MS office, e-mail, internet connections, printers and hardware/peripherals.