- I have been an IT Professional with 9+ years of desktop support experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and installing different hardware and software.
- I have 1 - year experience with several different McAfee products (McAfee ePO, VirusScan Enterprise, Drive Encryption, and Removable Media Encryption).
- I provide excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow me to present and speak to end-users efficiently.
- Microsoft Windows (95, 98, 2000, XP, 7), OSX
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Computer Repair: Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and installing hardware/software.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- PC Cloning/Restoring (Acronis Imaging software, Symantec Ghost/Antivirus)
- Remote Access Software (LogMeIn, TeamViewer)
- PC/Laptop Deployment iOS and Android
- McAfee EPO
- MacAfee Virus Scan Enterprise
- McAfee Drive Encryption
- McAfee Removable Media Encryption
Confidential, Houston, TX
I.T. Security Analyst
- Resolved tickets issued through ServiceNow ticketing system.
- First point of contact for users with issues with McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise, Drive Encryption and Removable Media Protection.
- A member of a team of three, to deploy McAfee Removable Media Protection Enterprise wide on 20,000 users systems.
- Part of a team of two to maintain McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator management system.
Confidential, Pasadena, TX
I.T. Support Specialist
- Establish hardware/software recommendations to end users to meet business requirements.
- Manage hardware and software procurement for gulf coast offices.
- Installed and configured Cisco VoIP phones with Jive Communication VoIP host service.
- Resolve tickets issued through POLARIS.Net ticketing system.
- Support small lab I.T. environment to test solutions for end users (Including VMware).
- Active Directory administration support (user account creation, exchange mailbox creation, manage group memberships).
- Acronis disk imaging; building, deploying, and maintaining images for corporate and remote sites.
- Provide multiple hat technical support internally to oil and gas professionals (i.e. oil inspectors, oil chemists, lab technicians, administrators, executives).
- Control documentation and inventory of corporate I.T. equipment in all gulf coast offices using xAssets IT Asset management software.
Confidential, Alvin, TX
Information Technology Assistant
- Backup important files and/or restore computers to corporate image.
- Created and loaded images using Symantec Ghost in preparation for cloning multiple workstations at once.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues which include but not limited to: desktops, laptops, printers, LAN.
- Responsible for installation and configuring of newly acquired systems to replace outdated workstations.
- Installed software/hardware to specific departments to meet end user requirements.
- Responsible for searching and quarantining spyware and other malicious software from workstations.
- Used Hesk ticketing system for tracking, creating and resolving work orders according to priority levels.