- Experienced Health IT professional with 6+ years of extensive experience focusing on Healthcare System.
- Expert knowledge of HL7 version 2.x message types and segment/field mapping.
- Technology experience includes MS SQL Server, Interface Engines, and Epic Bridges etc.
- Practical knowledge of working on Allscripts Practice Management(APM) and Electronic Health Record EHR (Professional and Touchworks) and Epic Bridges.
- Experienced professional in implementing more than 100+ interfaces for Allscripts PM, Allscripts ProEHR, Misys Tiger.
- Experienced professional in implementing P2P/HUB immunization registries for 10+ state registries on Allscripts ProEHR and Touchworks.
- Good Knowledge on Allscripts Interface Engine(AIE) and Iguana Interface Engine.
- Expert knowledge of communications protocols like TCP/IP, FTP and sFTP.
- Experienced in implementing the ADT, SIU, DFT, VXU, ORM and ORU interfaces.
- Strong experience on interacting directly with Clinicians, Radiologist, Pathologist, and Hospital management and support staff to demonstrate the Solution / Application.
- Maintain high levels of user contact, attend relevant meetings and function as a key contact to ensure communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Worked on multiple Projects and ensure the schedules, budgets and other project related activities.
- Expert in Interface configuration, Interface Testing, Application support and Enterprise Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 deployment (Allscripts).
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and resolve errors for existing interfaces on interface engines.
- Significant involvement in multiple HIS products/application testing.
- Wide range of experience in Project Management, Data mapping, building Interfaces between multiple Healthcare applications.
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL and ability to write DML, DDL and Customized Stored procedures in the databases.
Servers: AIX, Windows server 2000/2003/2008/2012
Protocol: HL7, FHIR, X12, XML, PACS, DICOM, CCD, C - CDA.
HIS Products: Epic Bridges, Allscripts PEHR, TouchworksEHR, APM and MiSYS Tiger application.
Interface Engine: AIE, Ensemble, Rhapsody, Mirth, Iguana and MiSYS interface control.
Senior Interface Engineer
- Worked on building HL7 interfaces for various Health Information System (HIS) like Epiphany, Infinitt PACS and Omnicell.
- Integrated Interfaces using Iguana Interface Engine.
- Using of Python and Lua Scripting in Iguana Interface Engine.
- The implementations involved creating and modifying VMD files. The VMD file acts as the message translator between the two applications.
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and resolve errors for existing interfaces on Iguana interface engine.
- Worked on Epic Bridges Error work queues and added Error resolution steps for specific error ID’s.
Senior Implementation Engineer
- Implemented Interfaces with Allscripts and other clinical modules, supporting, building and implementing EHR applications across largest hospital Management Company in the US.
- Working knowledge on different Immunization state registry like MCIR, VIIS, ImmTrac etc.
- Analyze requirements, develop HL7 integration plans and test specifications.
- Experience with electronic health record systems, laboratory information systems and Immunization Registry systems.
- Working on multiple aspects of projects like quotes, budgeting and scheduling.
- Design, code, test and troubleshoot interfaces accordingly to specifications using required protocols such as HL7, ADT, VXU, ORM, DFT, ORU, TCP/IP, XML, HTTP etc.
- Analyze, design, document, test, troubleshoot, coordinate implementation and provide technical support for HL7 interfaces between Health Information Systems (HIS) and ancillary application systems.
- Knowledge on Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program requirements.
- Work with Application Analysts and Interface Engineers to translate interface requirements into technical HL7 specifications.
- Demonstrating client service and satisfaction as defined by department standards.
- Ensuring timely completion of tasks assigned for various projects by the client.
- Extensive knowledge of HL7 Standards, and the implementation of interfaces and how to build/validate HL7 messages.
- Expertise on the HL7 standards development process and the Reference Information Model.
- Implement Business Solutions around the core EHR Product integrating it with various Platform Components/Solutions, 3rd Party Applications etc.
- Analyze and design the integration strategy and ensure end to end integrated eco system.
- Draft and maintain technical documentation used for all phases of integration including analysis, design development, testing, Go-Live, post-live, support, change control and down-time procedures.
- Successfully implemented EHR and MU stage 1 & Stage 2 implementations and multiple Immunization registry implementations.
- Effectively provided recommendations to client for integration of the information system into the client’s workflow and processes.
- Utilizing appropriate resources and methods in troubleshooting and investigating software and hardware problems.
Subject Matter Expert/ Senior Associate
- Supporting a team of strength varying from 22 to 32 as an SME
- Driving client CPM’s for the process; CSAT, TPR, RPC.
- Bridging the gap between the Training and the live floor support.
- Helping trainees understand and help them implement their process and product knowledge in technical support for North American Customers.
- Maintain team data Matrix. Handling escalations with the client, Publishing team data (Excel - Pivot/graphs/Presentations)
- Providing Technical support to North American Customer and handling escalation calls for Notebook computers.
- Driving internal targets like Productivity, Shrinkage, Quality Compliance, Service level, Attrition and another Hygiene metrics.
- Execution and supervision of training schedule for new joiners clearing product and process training, assessment to maintain standards and helping them come up the learning curve.
- Exhibition of team management skills effectively to ensure team members are motivated, provide them with the best resources available to my knowledge thereby helping them to achieve targets consistently.
- Monitoring hourly and daily performance; reviewing of reports and trackers daily.