- TEMS Investigation
- Genex Probe and Genex Assistant
- Google Earth
- Xeus Aexio
- Mentum Planet
- Mentum Ellipse
Senior LTE RF Engineer
- Perform LTE network analysis and recommendations using a combination of drive data and network statistics.
- Network parameter Optimization and traffic analysis.
- Monitoring site alarms, doing health check status of sites
- Daily meeting with customer to provide an update on the deployment process and to coordinate between different teams on large scale projects.
- Follow up on 5G broadband trails and latest technology update.
Senior LTE/RF Wireless Engineer
- LTE multi band network KPIs trendy analysis and performance monitoring. Worst cells identification, analysis and optimization, FDD and TDD.
- Perform new feature testing, validation and tuning for LTE networks.
- Network parameters inconsistency check, audit and optimize site parameters. recommend soft network and physical changes, impact evaluation
- Capacity monitoring, analyze RF traffic and perform capacity planning for site expansion, coverage and footprint optimization.
- VoLTE analysis and troubleshooting by following SIP call flow and IMS protocol.
- Data post - processing and analysis for multi carriers network.
RF Design Engineer
- RF design for Micro (Wi-Fi) and Macro Cells network using Mentum Planet, selecting best candidates for new cells through specific thresholds.
- Create a new frequency plan based on the interference matrices to have best SINR for new and existing sites. Full coverage design with no overlapping between cells.
- Check the alternative structural for new candidate through FCC website for acquisition process.
- Interface with different project managers and customer to catch up with deadline of ongoing and future work, prepare and publish engineering and executive reports.
LTE RF Optimization & Service Assurance Engineer
- Monitoring and analyzing daily network performance KPIs using M2000 and PRS.
- Features testing and analyzing like (ANR, MRO, ICIC, PS HO to IRAT, steering).
- Cluster optimization, new sites acceptance (SFT), planning DT Route, analyze and post process drive test log files to identify possible swap feeders, wrong PCIs, missing neighbors, overshooting cells.
- Layer3 messages and events analysis by using TEMS Investigation, Genex Probe, Genex Assistant and Actix.
- RF Parameters audit, check network inconsistencies (PCI conflict, Uni-directional NBRs, wrong TAC) using Xeda, Xeus Aexio and CME.
- Antenna hardware modification (Tilt, Azimuth) for overshooting and interference, adding new sector or site to improve the network coverage or solve bad quality areas using Mentum Planet or Naster.
- End-End signaling call trace to solve customers’ complaints.
RF Planning & Optimization Engineer
- Enhance BSC & RNC performance as per the target KPIs by optimizing the worst cells, modifying cell / BSC & RNC parameters, analyze the log files to optimize the network quality and the coverage using M2000 & PRS.
- Antenna physical optimization for overlapping and overshooting cells.
- Monitoring the congested and high utilized cells to determine the necessary modification, frequency fine-tuning, cell upgrade and plan for new sites.
- Conduct site survey, deliver the new candidates to acquisition team, prepare the RF database & parameters for the new sites, cluster optimization, removing pilot pollution from dense areas and modifying neighboring relations