- Accomplished technical resource skilled at managing IT infrastructure supporting both internal users and external clientele in complex Windows environments.
- Broad skill set includes systems analysis/assessment, network design, budget development, asset management, documentation, testing, security, training, and web design.
- Commended for ability to optimize network performance, establish hardware/software deployment standards, recommend desktop/server hardware replacement strategies, and provide responsive branch office VPN support.
- Willing to work off - hours/weekends to deliver IT projects on-time, on-budget, and with minimal disruption to the business processes.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Server (SP4) Standard and Data Center Editions, Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server R2 Standard and Enterprise Editions, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise, Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise, XP Professional (SP3), Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95/98, MS - DOS, Cisco IOS
Routers and Switching: Cisco 1700, 1800, 2500, 2600 series routers, Cisco 4500 and 6500 series Catalyst, Cisco Meraki switches.
Wireless Access Points: Cisco, Sonicwall, Netgear, HP
Virtualization: VMWare ESXi 5, Hyper-V 2012, VDI Environments
Firewall Platforms: Microsoft ISA 2000/2006, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Cisco PIX/ASA, Netgear, Cisco Meraki MX
Phone Systems/VoIP: Avaya IP Office Manager, Cisco (Administration and Maintenance)
Network Systems/Protocols: LAN/WAN, Ethernet, Gateway Service for NetWare, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, DNS, Remote Access/VPN, DHCP, NAT, WINS, Active Directory (AD), RAID 0/1/5//6/10, BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, MPLS, VPN/IPSec, VLANs, AD Group Polices
Servers & Hardware: Dell PowerEdge File Servers, HP Proliant Servers, Cisco Router and Switching Hardware, Dell Dimension and Optiplex Workstations, Dell Latitude and Inspiron Laptops, HP Pavilion Series Desktop/Laptops, HP/Xerox/Brother Laser and Inkjet Printers, Zebra label printers, Dell Equalogic and HP MSA SANs, DELL and HP LTO and SDLT Tape Loaders, DELL Storage Arrays, Sonicwall Firewall Appliances, Watchguard Firewall Appliances, Cisco ASA Appliances, Konica/Canon/Sharp Multifunction (networked) Copiers
Applications: Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 2000/XP/ 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 , Firefox 3.x, Adobe Acrobat 9.x/XI, Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 , Blackberry Enterprise, Microsoft ISA Server 2004/2006, Symantec/Kaspersky/McAfree/Trend Micro/Sophos/CounterSpy Enterprise, Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus Solutions, Ghost Corporate, Acronis Business, Symantec Backup Exec 12.x with Loader, Trend Micro ScanMail and Trend Micro OfficeScan, GFI Mail Essentials 12.x, GFI MailArchiver and GFI LANGuard, Kaspersky Business, Rightfax, Zetafax, Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash, HTML, Photoshop CS4/CS6/CC 2014/CC 2016, Cisco/Sonicwall VPN clients
Confidential, Garwood, NJ
- Support of the Systems/Network and LAN Infrastructure, maintenance and administration to the Sonicwall firewall, Netgear switches and Dell server platforms. Provided installation, maintenance and support of all desktops, laptops, backup storage and user applications.
- Led effort to upgrade existing Active Directory infrastructure to 2012 R2 domain and forest environments.
- Support of the network and LAN/WAN Infrastructure for 5 remote locations, maintenance and administration of Cisco ASA firewalls, 3560 and 2950 layer 2 and layer 3 switches, Cisco Meraki firewalls and switches, Clusters, Failover and High-Availability environments, Hyper-V environment, Citrix XenApp servers and applications, Active Directory administration, Avaya IP Office administration, maintenance and support of VPN and MPLS connections, wireless access points, Cradle Points, HP MSA 1040 Sans, Zetafax and FOIP support, Office 365 AD syncs, Group Policies, SharePoint administration, documentation, trouble tickets and user support.
- Led project to migrate existing network environments in all remote locations to the Cisco Meraki platforms.
- Supported multiple projects such as upgrading and deployment of the Navision clients, creating and modifying VPN/IPSec Point-to-Point tunnels and peer addresses as well as configuring failover for backup internet connections to the Cisco ASA and Meraki devices.
- Support of the network and LAN Infrastructure, maintenance, installation and administration of Dell R320/R520/R720/R730/R320 servers, Sonicwall Rules and VPN IPSEC connections, VMWare ESXi platforms, Office 365 and SharePoint Online administration, Antivirus Solutions and VDI networks.
- Led migration to move to MS Office 365 from another cloud base solution. This included migration of all user emails/contacts/calendar items as well as SharePoint data
- Recommended and implemented a solution to backup, store and restore all Office 365 and SharePoint online data for disaster recovery (MetaVis)
- Took on various projects such as replacement/upgrade of domain controllers and DNS servers without any downtime to the network/users/
- Took on the project of recommending, implementing and administering a solid anti-virus solution that was lacking from their network.
Sr. Network Administrator
- Support of the network infrastructure’s LAN/WAN segments, maintenance and administration of their Cisco routers and switches, ASA Firewalls, VMWare platforms, Exchange 2010, Blackberry Enterprise, Appassure and Microsoft Dynamics CRM servers.
- Provided insight to implementation procedures, such as email migrations and anti-virus setups and deployments
- Provided diligence when it came to addressing user needs/issues through the company ticketing system.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Thoroughly support the existing WAN/LAN infrastructure, which include support of roughly 100 sleep labs. Responsibilities include end user support as well as administering and monitoring use of clustered firewalls, file servers, phone systems, VMWare environments and the installation and configuration of a sleep lab setup for doctors and scorers.
- Led project to implement an MS Exchange email solution in place, researching and gathering costs analysis to determine the need for an in-house or an offsite host solution.
- In charge of determining and implementing solutions for disaster recovery and backup solutions for the most cost effective and practical solution for the company needs.
- Led project to find WAN Management solution, to maximize and load balance bandwidth usage and provide redundancy and fault tolerance to the existing internet solution.
- Led project to upgrade anti-virus the existing anti-virus solution, providing solutions for not only the LAN segment of the network, but to manage the remote lab offices as well.
- Led project to find a full email encryption solution, researching several vendors and products that comply with the healthcare and HIPPA regulations/standards needed.