Language/ Scripting: C, C++, Python, Shell, PowerShell, AWK
Operating System/ Tools: Linux, Windows, CentOS, Wireshark, NS2, NS3, PyCharm, Google Authenticator
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, MPLS, OSPF, RIP, STP, BGP,802.11, IPv4/6, ARP, DNS, HTTP, DHCP
Technologies: Open vSwitch, AWS, EC2, S3 Bucket, Ansible, ActiveDirectory, MySQL, VMware vSphere .
- Responsible for upgrading and maintaining server farm.
- Automated launch of new servers.
- Monitored applications and production servers using NAGIOS and OSSEC Alerts.
- Responsible for software inventory access and distribution to various devices.
- Generated weekly reports on software usage.
- Automated software upgrade using WSUS.
- Monitored network security using Nessus.
- Developed a framework for migrating and hardening CentOS servers.
- Designed Office network for new partners to connect to existing network.
- Performed IPAM was using Infoblox.
- Added DHCP, DNS and Active directory functions on windows 2008R2/2012r2 server.
- Installed, configured and maintained HP 3800 switches.
- Automated monitoring of Windows and Linux systems.
- Developed a framework to upgrade services on network.
- Diagnosed and resolved network issues on customer equipment.