- 7+ years of experience in IT Consulting, Project Coordination, Business Analysis, and System Analysis with extensive practice in development, implementation and integration strategies within a team oriented environment.
- Possess excellent knowledge on Oracle Primavera Suite Applications like Oracle Primavera Unifier, Primavera Contract Management, and Primavera P6 EPPM.
- Well experienced in designing business processes, workflows, forms and reports in Primavera Unifier.
- Gained profound experience in implementing and integrating primavera applications with third party applications.
- Proficient in functional, regression, system integration (SIT), acceptance (UAT), load/performance, security, browser compatibility, and performance testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge about agile systems and its application in business enterprises work frame.
- Solid background planning and managing projects simultaneously under demanding deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, Iterative Software Development Life Cycle Process as per Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Project management life cycle.
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the Business Process and Functionality, Business and Functional Requirements and to translate them to System Requirement Specifications, Develop Functional Specifications for Business Process Refinement and Automation.
- Advance skills in SQL Server, Oracle and SSRS, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point, and Project).
- Proficient in working with SQL statements/Stored procedures and experience with SQL report generation.
- Well experience in delivering in - house and public trainings.
Project Management: Primavera Unifier, Primavera Contract Management, Primavera P6, MS Project, MS Office
Content Repositories: MS SharePoint, Oracle UCM
Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, JBOSS, Apache, IIS
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Oracle BI Publisher, Crystal Reports, Info Maker
Senior System Analyst
- Implemented Primavera Contract Management as a Program Contract Management Solution.
- Implemented Primavera Unifier 10.1 (Test Environment).
- Co-designed and implemented a custom made MS ACCESS tools to compare the latest construction cost estimate against the average library rates and to collect the look ahead forecasted expenditure values from different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated excellence in designing complex management reports.
- Interfaced with senior management to provide and obtain information on detailed design specs as well as responded to requirement documents and system level test plans.
- Created business requirement documents to ensure technical specifications can be developed.
- Architected the contract management solution and suggested process improvements based on application capability and industry best practices.
- Co-designed and implemented Construction Cost Estimation software to compare the latest construction cost estimated with the previously awarded values and SOR Library.
- Co-designed and implemented a tool for collecting the construction forecasted expenditure values from contractor and design consultant periodically.
- Developed complex business reports using Microsoft SQL Reports Builder (SSRS)
- Delivered In house trainings for end users on Primavera Applications and Cost Estimation Software.
- Documented User Guides & Procedures.
- Architected the contract & record management solution and suggested process improvements based on application capability and industry best practices.
- Served as single point of contact as Subject Matter Expert and created and identified the various business requirements for testing around processes, business models and scenarios.
- Handled support activities and production issues single handedly related to business critical contract and record management system (Oracle Primavera Contract Management).
- Performed Incident/Change Management functions via HPSM9 system. Identified required changes and updates, generated and controlled change management documentation and managed execution.
- Provided support for Oracle Universal Content Management System and Oracle Web logic.
- Wrote Oracle SQL for ad hoc, bi weekly and monthly reports requested by upper management or users.
- Implemented and executes the disaster recovery scheme.
- Provided support in maintaining & updating the DEV, SIT, UAT Environments.
- Providing consulting and implementation services for Primavera Contract Management based on Project Management Standard (PMBOK).
- Holding Workshops and meetings, analyzing documents, business process descriptions and business rules to identify requirements.
- Proving consulting and implementation services for integration of Oracle Primavera Products and Content Repository applications (Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle UCM).
- Collaborating with Pre-sales team and preparing technical proposals and proof of concepts, making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Prepared custom functional/technical procedure guidelines for end users/super users.
- Extended adequate support to provide technical and functional support services for all the software’s purchased from CMCS (Oracle Primavera P6, Oracle Primavera Contract Management, Primavera P3, Synchro, Pert Master, Hard Dollar, and more).
- Performed technical upgrade of Primavera P3, P6 and PCM from older version to the latest versions for various clients in Engineering, Construction and Oil & Gas Industry.