- Extensive experience in Enterprise System Administration and maintenance of various UNIX, Windows and VMWare systems.
SOFTWARE and TECHNOLOGIES: PowerVM, VMWare ESXi 5.1 - 5.5,-6.0 HMC, HACMP-Power HA 5.2-6.1, DLPAR, VIO, LPAR, NPIV, LPM, SAN, NFS, NIS, NIM, DSH, SSH, TSM, DNS, Korn Shell, TCP/IP, AWK/GAWK, Oracle 9.x -10g-11g, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Samba.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: IBM P-Series Power 4, 5, 6, 7 servers, AIX 4.x, AIX 5.x-6.1-7.1,HP-UX, VMWare ESXi 5.1-6.5, Red Hat and Oracle Enterprise Linux 5-7.x, Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
- Support, maintenance, patching of the large Oracle Enterprise Linux, AIX and Windows environment, both Physical and Virtual, which covers all aspects of software needs of AHS owned hospitals. 4500 Linux and Windows virtual and physical servers spreader across 27 Datacenters
- Linux and Windows templates creation and customization for the different task-Oracle DBs, MS SQL, applications and etc.
- Migrated Lawson ERP from AIX 5.3 to AIX 7.1 virtualized environment for Florida Hospital Tampa(LPARS, NPIV)
- Implementation of iSynergy(PeopleSoft) ERP system on VMWare-Linux, Windows
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Oracle Enterprise Linux-Red Hat installation, configuration and maintenance on IBMsystem X, HP ProLiant physical servers and VMWare environment. Kickstart, BIOS configuration, Multipathing with SAN boot
- All aspects of maintenance, update, build of the company large AIX SAP environment using all IBM PowerVM latest technologies. Some SAN administration- IBM DS5100, DS4800, V7000.
- Built new AIX and Linux environments for the new Data Center and DR site using p7 770 and p7 750 with dual VIOs and NPIV.
- Datacenter migration from Corona, CA to Sunrise, FL. SAN replication and IBM GLVM
Sr. AIX System Administrator
- Responsible for installation, tuning and maintenance of 500+ instances of AIX v5.3, v6.1, v7.1, and Red Hat Linux, virtualized and standalone
- Work with DBAs, WebSphere admins and other applications personnel perform daily operations tasks; resolve system alerts related issues and provide root cause analysis in close cooperation
- Live partition Mobility implementation to move existing AIX instances to the new frames
- PowerHA clusters build and maintenance, v5.2,5.4 and 6.1
- Linux servers installation(kickstart), support, and maintenance on VMware, standalone and LPars
- Build new AIX servers using VSwitches and NPIV technology, memory and shared processors pool configuration
- HMCs installation, configuration, and upgrade
Sr. AIX System Administrator
- Fresh implementation of Cerner Millennium on AIX 5.3-6.1
- Migrated Lawson ERP from Windows to AIX 6.1 Power 7 p780 Virtualized Test, Dev and Prod Environment
- NIM server and clients build, clients mksysbs automation
Enterprise AIX System Administrator
- Support and maintenance of Cerner Millennium application in HA environment, two time zones, four p595
- Migrated Cerner’s environments: Upgrade, Test, Training from static partions on p595 and p650 to the virtual environment on p570-MMA using PowerVM, SAN boot, micropartitioning with the dual VIO servers
- Support, upgrade, maintenance and turning of 90+ instances of AIX running Cerner IConnect, Oracle, Golden Gates, CloverLeaf Integration Engine, MISYS, CPOE and TSM on various IBM servers in company environment(p595, p570, p570MMA,p550, p520)
- DR exercises and documentation maintenance
- Participated in design and implementation of the large project environment (Oracle Retek) 3 p570s, 6 VIOs, 28LPARs, Oracle Application Servers, Database Servers, RIB Servers in Test, UAT, Sandbox and Production Environments
- Responsible for system administration and support of 65+ instances of AIX version 5.2 and 5.3
- Systems Performance Analysis & Tuning for the large Oracle environment
- LPARs and VIO servers creation and maintenance
- AIX systems Backup/Recovery using TSM and Tivoli Sysback