- SQL Server
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAP SD
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel
- Excel Analytics Solver
- UML Modeling
- Pivot Tables
- Data Imports
- Selenium Web Driver
- System Analysis and Design.
Network Support Engineer
- Working as a network support engineer with Confidential for handling pre - sales activities like pricing, contracting and designing solutions based on the business cases; Offer support over Phone, Chat, eCRM tools and Emails.
- Analysing solutions based on the network requirements and providing the front door support to sales and DPPC team for Confidential &T ASAP tool; Interacting with the sales team for pre sales activities.
- Evaluation of each network related business case & understands customer’s technical Services/Requirements.
- Framing the issues and recognize the exact problems and based on the analysis design the solution.
Junior Quality Engineer
- Worked collaboratively with Software Quality Analyst, Developer, Business Analysts and Project Manager to complete comprehensive software testing on 5 major new features of enterprise web meeting application.
- Conducted functional, regression, ad-hoc, UAT & unit testing for the application with expanded test coverage.
- Created and executed software tests scripts for post production and minimized post production issues by 70%.
- Analysed business process, quality assurance testing plans, and customer data to generate summary reports.
- Actively participated in daily scrum meetings, stand ups and sprint reviews to give an update on ownerships, identified issues and stories, and presented functional delivery of the Sprint and reported bugs in JIRA.