- Proven leader with a track record of recommending and reengineering cost effective, high performance technology solutions to improve asset performance, operational efficiencies and reduce expenses; also proven to be an energetic and patient with empathetic listening skills; the ability to resolve problems quickly, and experience working on team and individual projects.
- Served as Project Manager during gap/fit and implementation of new Enterprise Resource Planning System with SQL Server
- Firewall and VPN system designs to install remote access facilities and increasing faculty productivity.
- Authorized and implemented the new Confidential Frame Relay network for overall network performance.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER/ SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Provided managerial improvements in making sure that various projects/tasks are being completed and on time.
- Incorporated Virtual Reality using Oculus and Imotions for physiological testing.
- Installed LinuxMint 18.1 on my Acer Laptop and Windows 10 Pro as a Virtual Workstation for development purposes.
- Assisted with subjects in completing online surveys using Dell Latitude Laptops (Windows 10 Pro) and their smartphones.
- Implemented IMotions 6.4 software along with the Tobii X2 - 30 eye scanner in order to determine eye reactions during testing.
- Made sure that the computer lab has the latest patches for the 10 Dell Optiplex Desktops (Windows 8.1) and Toshiba laptops.
- Implemented secure remote access so students can simultaneously see what the professor is showing on his laptop.
- Provided “how to” installation instructions using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Assisted in processing the end result of the subjects using Microsoft Excel in order to be sent to the University of Michigan.
- Taught various Math and Technology classes to various Middle and High School Students.
- Setting up and troubleshooting various computer equipment for the students (i.e. I-PADS, Chromebooks, HP Workstations and HP Laptops)
- Inventory Management of the entire campus (utilizing FileMaker Pro)
- Updated software for various laptops utilizing LanDesk 9
- Troubleshot various software/hardware issues (utilizing Mac OS 10.6 thru 10.10 and Windows 7 and 8).
- Reimaged MacBooks (using DeployStudio) and Lenovo ThinkPad Laptops (using PXE for Windows 7 and 8)
- Coordinated various projects and events with Administration, Faculty, Staff and Students that are technology based
- Worked with Network, Systems and Database Administrators to resolve various enterprise issues.
- Worked with Apple XSERVE Servers and Windows 2003/2008 Servers.
- Troubleshot telephone issues with Avaya VOIP phones.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER / ASSISTANT COMPUTER TECHNICIAN
- Reimaged I-Books and Dell Latitude Laptops (Boyd Anderson High School)
- Taught various classes to Driftwood Middle School Students.
- Assisted students and faculty with computer related problems.
- Made technical recommendations to faculty in preparation for upcoming events.
FACILITIES/ PREMISES TECHNICIAN
- Analyzed, planned and implemented Coax and Ethernet networks for video, data and voice.
- Established wireless network connectivity for various customers.
- Spliced copper and fiber cables in aerial, buried, underground and building locations.
- Collaborated with engineering and construction to coordinate work orders, repair facilities and provide quality service.