- An accomplished professional with 20+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry and an outstanding record of achievements.
- Holds a reputation amongst associates and clients for communicating complex information and concepts in simplistic forms for all levels of skill, knowledge and organizational level.
- Sophisticated technical knowledge and experience understanding how to unify technology concepts and innovation with business performance goals and client service.
- Brings reliability in achieving sales and growth objectives. Public speaker at Telco and data center shows.
- Built a company from the ground up, set vision and executed strategy
- Led team that designed / executed migration strategy to O365 for 10,000 global users
- Through team leadership, sold 5 major financial institutions and 100+ job orders
- Reached goal to create a product system and technology that is patentable, sellable and tapped a new market segment
- Created a customized Self Service Cloud portal and sold customers to finance the build, development and testing; filed three U.S. patents
- Created VISO Diagrams and PPT for full system documentation with over 4 Million lines of code and a system for thousands of users spanning 2 data centers with full redundancies and full up time to 1,000 servers under management
- Have won over 100 Cloud Data Center industry awards
Cloud Systems Architect Consultant
Confidential, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Collaborate and provide technical expertise to sales and provisioning team during full cycle sales process through product and service implementation.
- Communicate and co - coordinate strategic / global technology initiatives and infrastructure refresh activities across all regions.
- Analyze and improve overall process of data collection and internal process.
- Network redesign and designing redundancies: current and proposed wide area networks, SD WAN, MPLS, SIP, UCC, Traditional Voice.
- Redesign and implementation of Systems, Consolidation, Cloud Migrations, Hybrid, data center moves, utility computing including: IBM, AWS & Azure; design of redundancies and Hybrid Clouds.
- Redesign of systems virtualization, VMware, Vcenter, XenServer, Windows, virtual machine.
- Exchange upgrades, 0365 transfers, hybrid Exchange and 0365, Skype/Skype for business.
- Application design for cloud optimization, vendor section, custom database and application design, POS, hosted VOIP, call center systems.