- To secure a fulltime position in field of computer networking and application with expertise in Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS) configuration, OSI Model and TCP/IP protocol suite.
Networking Software: Spectrum Network Management Tools, Cisco Packet Tracer, Wireshark, Putty and Secure CRT.
Programming Languages: C language, C++, Java, Python and SQL.
Software Exposure: Ms - office, VMware, Multisim, Matlab and Orcad.
- Prepare and perform scheduled maintenances on the networking infrastructure. This involved device configuration modifications to CMTS (CISCO/ARRIS), routers, switches, and follow-up troubleshooting.
- Perform CMTS chassis upgrades, card upgrades, IOS/OS upgrades, frequency changes, QAM modifications and supporting ISP for node splits.
- Monitor the IP networking environment utilizing Spectrum IP Control, Drum, IPUT, Remedy and JIRA systems.
- Built CMTS configuration for new and existing Arris (E6k) and Cisco (UBR10K) chassis.
- Identify and escalate faults that occur within the networking infrastructure during scheduled maintenance.
Graduate Research Assistant
- Worked in R&D projects of the lab aimed at developing a software platform supporting a VMware and AWS cloud computing infrastructure and networking applications.
- Assisted in development of research based on network connectivity and area coverage for UAV fleet mobility model with energy constraint, using network simulator (NS3).
- Build secure and highly flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load burst using elastic load balancer.
- Designed complex WAN and LAN networks and implemented them using Cisco packet tracer software.
- Configuration of Cisco routers, switches, server hardware and VoIP systems.
- Administered multiple PIX firewalls throughout WAN to ensure integrity from external threats.
- Collaborate with a team of 5 and create scenarios for troubleshooting and demonstration purpose.
- Assist in networking windows on a LAN to increase employee communication and file sharing capabilities.