Results - driven, proven, and determined System Infrastructure Expert with 15+ years of experience in innovative system design, network infrastructure, project and risk management. Accomplished in delivering solutions at minimal costs by introducing advanced technologies to increase reliability and modernize system operations. Competent handle multiple tasks effectively and master of software and tools.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory/GPOs
- Netapp & IBM Storage
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2008/2012/2016
- Data Centre Administration
- Virtualization Technologies
- VMWare Vsphere 4/5/6
- Windows Azure and Site Recovery
- Disaster recovery
- Backup and replication
- Virtualization Expert (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM)
- VMWare Cloud and Orchestrator Windows Server Technology
- Cisco Switching and Routing
- Cisco ASA
- Netapp and IBM Storage
- System Center Suite
- Active Directory
IT Head System Administrator
- Design and implement logical separation of 3 major companies in IBM chassis (Blade Center)
- Design and implement logical and physical networking separation of 3 companies
- Re-design and cleanup Active Directory, cleanup GPO’s and apply new ones
- Migrate Websites from IIS on Windows Server 2003 to windows Server IIS 2012 and 2016
- Implement System Center Suites (SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM)
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server 2014
- Migration of contents of SQL server 2005 and 2008 server to 2014
- Installation and configuration of SCOM ACS and SQL Server DB for ACS
- Configuration of Cisco ASA
- Configuration and Deployment of RADIUS Server (Microsoft NAP) to authenticate WIFI, AAA, and 802.1x wired in Cisco devices
- Create an Imaging platform to standardize PC image Deployment with MDT and WDS
- Data Loss prevention standards and Policies
- Design, advise and implement full migration of companies from VMware 5.0 & 6.0 to Hyper-V 0+ Vms).
- Install, configure and Create Active Directory Domain and Components for 3 New companies in the Group.
- Install and configure VDI for remote access with windows server 2016
- Design, configure and implement Disaster recovery plan in Microsoft Azure
- AZURE Disaster Recovery Failover test and rollback for 150+ VMs.
- Expertly advise CEO, Server team, Telecomm team, upgrade innovative versions, and involve in inventory and hardware management.
- Oversaw and communicated with all IT related companies in the Group (Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Miami, El Salvador).
- Provided budget management and project management accordingly with different initiatives.
- Provide cost effective solutions for the Networking and infrastructure areas.
IT /TLC Project Engineer
- Configure and deploy VMWARE Vsphere infrastructure 5.5 Configure Netapp SAN/NAS Storage for the usage of CIFS Shared Storage/NFS and LUNs
- Create and configure Windows Active Directory Domain and all related services Install and configure Proxy servers and Web filtering services with Blue Coat and SQUID Proxy Server (Linux)
- Deploy and configure a robust System Center platform with SCOM/SCCM Deploy and configure a robust and secure DMZ and place Microsoft IIS FTP-S server with Encrypted traffic for the exchange of Files between Vendors and C&P dept for the Bids. Deploy and configure a patch management infrastructure and it policies to be applied
- Create and configure a Robust Image deployment for servers using Vspshere and PC images *using MDT/WDS
- Confidential Iraq Baghdad Villa (Baghdad Iraq) $200k (Datacenter & Virtual infrastructure design, implementation coordination, and Handover to ICT Operations Team.
- Skillfully design, deliver, and accomplish the effectiveness of Confidential iraq b.v. infrastructure (Basra, Baghdad, Dubai), and organize networking team effectively.
- Expertly advice ICT management, Server team, Telecomm team, upgrade innovative versions, and involve in inventory and hardware management.
- Budget Management
- IT department performance evaluation
- Disaster recovery planning
- Proficiently streamlined security maintenance and risk management of Confidential iraq infrastructure, and delivered information security strategies and policies.
- Successfully provided procedures to expand project, accomplished audit infrastructure, and followed least IT security standards in ICT operations.
- Efficiently designed best technical IT/TLC solution for company, and supported Confidential Iraq demand engineering and project coordinator.
- Positively selected economic measures depending on organization requirements, supervised contracted industries, and ensured project quality.
ICT Security Coordinator
- Evaluated, implemented solutions to follow ICT security policy, resolved complex operational issues, maintained ICT security budget.
- Create evaluate and approve Microsoft GPOs
- Evaluate, test and report DNS, and DHCP configuration
- Evaluate, test and report all IIS and non IIS internal Websites
- Validate and test the IIS FTP-S Servers and test Security
- Harden and secure Windows Server OS
- Consistently delivered cost effective resolutions, analyzed risk management based on ITIL v3, and advised operations and networking team.
Networking & Systems Senior Advisor
- Delivered network and information security expertise to Agip KCO ICT team, and designed and documented automatic means of monitoring.
- Effectively handled log, event, and forensic analysis, and induced innovative solutions.