- Produce three - dimensional models, using computer-aided design (CAD) software. Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Large-volume warehouse operations experience.
- Capable of operating several types of forklifts.
- Continuously pays attention to detail for safety, inventory and quality control purposes.
- Able to quickly multi-task and organize workflow for maximum productivity.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively.
Experience in the following: CAD Programs AutoCAD and Inventor Advanced training and experience in the application usage of QuarkXpress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, and Corel Draw. Efficient and cued-up on both PC and Mac platforms. Proficiency on the following bindery and printing equipment Horizon BQ-270 (Perfect Binder), Canon IR-105 (Black & White Digital Printer), Xerox Docucolor 2045 (Digital Color Printer), MBM 6550 EP (Paper Cutter), FD 390 (Paper Folder), HD 700 Die Punch, Paper Perforator and Scorer, Saddle Stapler, Paper Drill, Accubinder, and Padding Press.
Farming Implement Mechanic
Confidential, Pratt, KS
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and irrigation systems.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using h and tools.
- Record details of repairs made, and parts used.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Warehouse Side Loader / Work Order Director
Confidential, Wichita, KS
- Handling and organizing all materials to minimize damage, operating forklift equipment and performing routine maintenance during down time, safely and neatly maintaining storage areas, entry and exit points, and all high traffic avenues of the facilities to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
- Capable of prolonged physical activity, fast problem solver, ability to meet deadlines and efficiently work with others in the department.
- Safely and accurately loaded material for production operations.
- Operated forklift with an awareness of safety.
- Directed activity workflow by creating work packets for warehouse operations to meet daily deadlines.
- Reviewed weekly reports regarding productivity.
- Retrieved allocated material from location and stage in staging area for processing.
- Advanced Forklift operation.
Lead Shipper and Receiver
Confidential, Lewis, KS
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Forklift operation for placement of freight.
Airborne Forward Observer
Confidential, Ft. Bragg, NC
- Maneuvered ground troops/Called for artillery fire.
- Detail oriented to perform duties correctly under pressure.
- Developed lifelong leadership skills.
- Became dependable, disciplined, and responsible.