Currently, I am looking for a permanent Administrator position starting at any level. I am looking forward to a challenging career, with the potential of growth and discovery.
Server Application: Novell, Linux, Windows 2000 - 2012 Server (Active Director; DC; GPO; FRS).
Networks: Setup Firewalls, DHCP Server, DNS Relay, and VPN Access.
Database Programming: SQL Server 2005-2014, Informix, Interbase, D-Base and Paradox.
Reports Systems: R&R Report Writer, Crystal Reports and MS Access 2013.
Microsoft Office Applications: Word 2013, Excel 2013, Power Point 2013 and Visio 2010.
Development Software: Visual Basic, C# .NET, Delphi 7.0, Clipper 5.0, VBS, VBA and Batch Scripts.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Maintained SQL Server 2014 databases and integrated new systems with old database.
- Upgraded our servers from 2003 to 2008 and 2012.
- Migrated network to new firewalls and established new subnet.
- Setup VPN access for remote employees and Tucson office.
- Implemented Tablet Inspections system using Delphi, C# and SQL Server.
Level 2 DSL Support Technician
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- I worked with a large variety of customers and skill sets, using Linux, Macintosh and Windows systems.
Reports Developer and Programmer
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Developed custom accounting reports for construction industries using Delphi.
- The reports allowed the companies to compare their General Ledgers with their Profit and Losses to make sure that everything balanced out.