- 26 years of Information Technology and people management experience in varied environments. Well - developed and demonstrated skills in project management, design, implementation and support of all size and scale IT infrastructures and systems.
- Experienced with GxP procedures and documentation, validation test plan design and execution, structured data cabling, end user training, technical writing and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- I am an innovative and flexible individual; a good motivator who interacts positively with employees at all levels in the organization and a proven leader known for achieving positive results.
Manager, IT Manufacturing Operations
- As the Manager of Manufacturing IT Operations, I have the opportunity to build and manage a team to plan, implement, test and support a startup pharmaceutical manufacturing facility and quality control labs.
- The direct responsibilities include operational readiness, people management, GxP manufacturing and lab support, strategic IT process development, planning and implementation of network and server infrastructure, end user services support for all site functions, A/V conferencing support, authoring/owning/reviewing GxP documentation and quality events related to IT issues and coordination with Global IT groups for organizational initiatives to be implemented.
- As the Control Systems Administrator, I was responsible for the continuous and uninterrupted operation of the control system technologies and automation systems used to manufacture various pharmaceutical products. Administration of DCS, SCADA, PLCs and OEM systems, control system applications and infrastructure, workstations, controllers, servers, network equipment and software applications, administrative design of user base, and integration of identified solutions into system operation.
- Responsibilities include Developing, maintaining, and monitoring procedures for all control system backups and maintenance; Maintaining and documenting inventory of all hardware and software resources; working with various vendors for procurement. define and manage service agreements with control system vendors.
- Monitor, plan, and coordinate control system hardware and software upgrades.
- As Infrastructure manager I was responsible for all Confidential corporate IT systems, multiple data center locations, cloud services, policies and procedures and all client systems in our hosted environment.
- My primary duties as Infrastructure Manager were to maximize uptime and functionality of all client and company IT infrastructure located in any and all company facilit ies and data centers, maintain current and sufficient infrastructure for all uses within designated capital budgets and facilitate projects requiring infrastructure commitments or consultation.
- While Operations manager for the Triangle East region my responsibilities were to ensure that client technology needs were fulfilled in a prompt, professional, knowledgeable and profitable manner by a team of highly skilled technicians.
- Management duties included employee supervision and career development, standards adherence and discovery as well as being responsible for planning, opening and managing the first branch office for the Confidential organization.
Sr. Support Specialist
- The primary purpose of the Support Specialist position is to facilitate work and services directly related to the operations of clients.
- The primary responsibilities involve customer and situational assessments; problem solving and troubleshooting; consultations; customer technology training; research and investigations on hardware and software technology options and solutions to serve customer needs; provide direct implementation and support for all IT systems including computers, servers, smartphones, printers, peripherals, and the software and networks that allow these devices to interoperate.